Derailment Void

We abide in Christ ([John 15:4] and therefore act like Him by loving others. In doing that, we bring glory to His name and also enjoy the relationship for which we were originally created.
@Khaotic_Alcoholic

6 Likes

Ya pine pollen?? I had to google it. I get my smoothies and ice cream from Daily Harvest. It just so happens to be gluten free dairy free. Not my choice but I like it. DH is a food delivery thing. So for happy hour I have a healthy smoothie every day. And the ice cream ain’t bad. It’s a bit expensive but with the money I save on not drinking and the convenience of having it prepped and frozen and ready to go is worth it to me. Dailyharvest.com.

I will shut down this down if it goes off the rails.

3 Likes

さようなら!!! :raised_hands:🙋

2 Likes

I don’t want to argue, but personally I don’t think it’s being derailed since I reply talking about replies on here.

And this is the derailment void :man_shrugging:
If you want me to calm down, I can do that

1 Like

Sometimes it helps to walk away. Not engaging can be a powerful message. We are all a bit on edge (putting it mildly) and a cooling off period can help.

4 Likes

You’re right. I hate trolls and usually can’t keep my cool. I’ll back off now

4 Likes

I don’t think this is directed at you specifically. The thread in general was getting derailed. I appreciate your comments.

2 Likes

Hi there, we try to keep things a bit more respectful and less confrontational. Obviously there are differing opinions about all facets of life. One thing I have found helpful is muting threads that are annoying me or I am getting worked up over. There should be plenty of other threads here that are more pleasant for you to engage in.

6 Likes

God Bless You. I will pray for you. Jesus is about love not hate.

6 Likes

I suggested that before I made any additional comments. It was not well received.

2 Likes

I know, I saw. And it was appreciated. Tensions are high all around … there is a lot going on in our world and well…drunks and addicts. We can all do better.

3 Likes

but it’s 2am

3 Likes

I barely have the concentration to follow the ts meeting lol

2 Likes

Taking some posts off the public forum in the interests of preserving Talking Sober as the kind and supportive community we all know it is.

If your post has been removed, it is not intended as a comment or value judgement on any opinions expressed, merely an attempt to keep things in line with the first rule of the forum:

Any comments or concerns, please message @moderators and we will do our best to resolve anything that may need further action :pray::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Noooo. Not my mean spirited comments

2 Likes

They do still exist in an unlisted thread so they aren’t completely lost.

Although I don’t know if I would say all your comments were mean spirited… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Is it supposed to be inaccessible for members?

I know it’s not public. I’m not sure if members who posted can access via their activity history…?

I believe @siand is right. Unlisted threads don’t show up in feeds, but are still out there.

3 Likes