Developer Survey: What made you download Sober Time?

1. I looked for an app because I was having trouble staying sober alone.
  2. Sober chatroom or sober discussion?? Not to good with the internet lingo. Lol
  3. I’m guessing it was the rating, the sober tracker and positive quotes
  4. Same as above
  5. nothing looked off
  6. I try another app Easy Quit Drinking. It counts the money saved time sober and gives you health stats pertaining to your time sober. I like talking sober because I am able to talk to other people. It was however confusing when first looking at the home page?? Wasn’t sure how to navigate to what I wanted. Also just found out what the little megaphone thing was for and I’ve been here a while. I would not be sober without this app, AA and lots of foot work. I check in here everyday. Thanks for this amazing community.

I searched “Sober” and this was the first non-AA ap that appeared in Play Store.

I also was searching for an app that could help me to stay sober. The first one I found was pretty much just a sobriety counter. This was the second app I tried and I found that the forum was a real difference maker. The information and inspiration I found here has been invaluable to my success so far. Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Jenna Jameson on Instagram. Someone had asked her what count down app she used and she said this one. Wasn’t hesitant and didn’t use any other apps before this.

1 Like
  1. Didn’t. Just happened upon it and realised it could help.
  2. None. Just ended up seeing it while looking at other mental health apps.
  3. Cool logo and color i liked honestly.
  4. Idek
  5. Mostly just whether I’d be accepted in the community.
  6. I’ve used mental health apps that are trackers and stuff, but they don’t have a nice forum like this. The community is the most important and best part.

I used the same search term and selected the app for the same reasons.

I had no idea Jenna Jamison decided to go sober. I checked out her YouTube sober video. It was inspiring!

2 Likes

3 years sober :blush:

1 Like