Did I just feel happy šŸ˜

4 weeks done! Drove to the beach today at 6am, splashed around in the water, ran around with my son then drove home. Started a normal day ā€¦ all possible because I donā€™t drink. This day 4 weeks ago I was throwing up and crying daily. My son has also started to communicate better maybe due to me having more patience and spending more time with him. He doesnā€™t normally hold conversations but today there was lots of words and interactions. It was the first day I havenā€™t felt guilty about being a bad mother. I felt good. Today I felt normal! Dare I say I could be happyā€¦

31 Likes

Congrats you!!! Four weeks is awesome!

5 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 weeks! :tada: You sound certainly very happy, you deserve it! :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 weeks Lady H.
Sobriety will do that for you. And so much more. Iā€™m so happy for you and your son.

:boom: :boom::boom::boom:

2 Likes

Awww congratulations :confetti_ball: heck yes you can!

2 Likes

Great share! :clap:t2::clap:t2: congratulations on 4 weeks!!! :heart:

2 Likes

So happy to hear this! Congrats on 4 sober weeks! Your body and brain are thanking you!! :clap::clap::clap: Right there with ya. Hereā€™s to the next 4!

2 Likes

Absolutely say it!

1 Like

Proud of you :heart:Iā€™m so glad your feeling happy These are the gifts of your sobriety you deserve it :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Congrats on 4 weeks. So glad you are realizing sobrietyā€™s amazing gifts.

1 Like