Did you set up a reward system for milestones? Share yours

These are amazing! I have 3 now and none of them that impressive :laughing: I’m planning a big back piece to represent all the countries I’ve lived in. My boyfriend has a symbolic koi fish tattoo he got for beating his drug and alcohol addictions, also an option :thinking: tattoos are the best

1 Like

Harry Potter fan I am too
Check this bad boy out…
Bellatrix lastrange prison number on my foot

3 Likes

You absolute legend :heart: :laughing: and really creative, never seen that before. I want a deathly hallows tattoo but I’m trying to design one myself so it’s not too generic

1 Like

Way to go! I’m also saving for a course…alcohol made me dumber and now quitting is making me smarter :thinking:

2 Likes

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:thanks hun

1 Like

I bought myself a Gibson when I hit my year. :grin:

3 Likes

Here’s my advice for buying a house. Take the amount of what you think you need. Double it. Then set it on fire.

4 Likes

The amount or the house?

2 Likes

The money. We bought a perfectly livable house and have immediately spent ungodly amounts of money on it.

1 Like

Having a few friends wrapping their first year or two of home ownership, reports confirm this checks out.

3 Likes

You.

Have.

No.

Idea.

3 Likes

Every time I passed a milestone I do different things, ten days I buy a book, no more than one euro, one month I buy a better book, more expensive and if I reach 90 days I buy a graphic novel or an expensive comic book

2 Likes

I had same delicious chicken wings today for my half year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess my goals are no as lofty. I plan on celebrating my 90 day mark (I’m at 92 today) with a lobster roll (when the restaurant re-opens). :blush:
I can taste it now. Yum!

1 Like

I LOVE :heart: THAT!!! Keep up the amazing work, it’s soooooo worth it. best wishes to you both

1 Like

Early sobriety i get a chip a cake maybe go with the home group for a curry, over the decades i dont really bother now

1 Like

I wish I could reward myself when I hit milestones but unfortunately I dont have the money

1 Like

Thanks, I will try to get creative

1 Like