Discouraged

I have Anorexia and Binge Eating Disorder and I am SO tired, so physically and emotionally exhausted from juggling such extremes that all I just want to do is crumble into a ball and cry.

10 Likes

Welcome. I wish I could offer advice, I am not overly knowledgeable about Anorexia and Binge eating. However with that said, Ms. Thirdmonkey at one time had both of those. I know it’s tough to overcome, but there is a better life past Anorexia and bingeing.

2 Likes

Welcome!

Sorry to hear you are having a difficult time.
This forum has been a great source of support, friendship, and advice for me for nearly 3 years now. It has been integral to me staying in check. I hope it can be the same kind of place for you!

And it’s totally OK if you need to. Rest and take care of yourself.

There is a check in thread.

There are quite a few members with your same struggles. If you do a search on the topic, you’ll be able to connect with some of those people.

Peace to you.

Thank you.

I have been where you are. If you need to crumble into a ball and cry DO IT! Your relationship with food is going to be a lifetime of work. Sometimes easy, sometimes not so much. Reach out to all of us here as much as you need to. Take care of yourself!

Issues with food are tough, you HAVE to eat. But u can totally avoid certain foods that are triggers, and try to focus on general health rather than numbers.

This was so comforting to read, thank you for the support and kindness.

1 Like

Hi @CapriciousCapricorn! Thank you for sharing in my struggle, its so nice to not feel so alone. Although we all deal with this differently, know that in my pain I find inspiration knowing your enduring yours. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Gina for your reassurance. I will try to keep this in mind. :blue_heart: