Disney appreciation thread

No way? I loved it! The differences were okay. Didnt care for Be Prepared, but everything else was good. The change in Mufasa and Simba’s reunion was awesome.

1 Like

We too are also huge Disney addicts! We live in FL and are about 1.5 hours from WDW. We’ve also started going on Disney Cruises and love love love it! We are about a 2 hr drive from Port Canaveral and have been on 3 cruises so far - twice to Eastern Caribbean and once to Western Caribbean. We have another one planed for next Feb! Disney really does it up right and we are never disappointed.
We had annual passes when our girls were younger and went for the weekend several times a year.

2 Likes

I was a cast member at Disney World in Orlando off and on for about 7 years during high school and undergrad. I have a love/hate relationship with the place.

3 Likes

Different strokes for different folks my friend. Happy you enjoyed it buddy :pray::grin:

1 Like

Quick visit to DisneyWorld today…got a fast pass for Slinky Dog this morning, so we couldn’t resist visiting the new Star Wars land while we were there. It is a really interesting land…they did a great job creating it. We didn’t bother waiting in line for Galaxy’s Edge, too long a wait for us (40 minutes), which is quite reasonable for a new ride. We enjoyed walking around the new land, it is quite sizable and the shops were cool.

Queue into Galaxy’s Edge…40 minute wait…

5 Likes

Does anyone here have kids that watch Bunk’d, on the Disney Channel?

My youngest said she’s not interested. I have no idea what it is