Does Sparkling Water Help You?

Does anyone else find sparkling water helpful? I’m finding that I was going for a beer or the like sometimes because I didn’t want tap water, and that was all that was in the fridge. I’m trying to keep sparkling waters in the fridge so I can grab one of those instead. I feel like it’s helping me break, or at least make a replacement in that part of my habit.

20 Likes

My alcoholic gf absolutely loves them. I ended up picking up a Spindrift habit myself because of it. They’re nothing but carbonated water and squeezed fruit juice. Nothing else! :yum:

1 Like

YES!! I actually enjoy the ICE sparkling soda waters. They have lots of B-Vitamins and they’re pretty tasty =)

2 Likes

Yes sparkling water all he way.
Especially in restaurants. At first sparkling water in a wine glass. At home or in a restaurant. I drank a ton of LaCroix. For some reason I’ve eased off the sparkling until evening. Maybe because of the winter. I don’t know. But for the first few months. Tons of sparkling water. It helped me a lot.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

sparking water is a life saver! at home, going out with friends, whatever the situation! and now there are so many brands and flavors (or lack there of). i love topo chico or la croix. :heart:

2 Likes

Yes. I love me some Aha waters

2 Likes

Thank you everyone! I’m going to look some of these different kinds up for something new!

1 Like

Have you seen this thread ?

2 Likes

I never tried sparkling water. I like different varieties of soda and assorted softdrinks instead. I like sugar and experimenting with new aoftdrinks. My genetics suggest that I will be diabetic soon. So, I am just enjoying it while it lasts.

1 Like

Fizzy water all the way for me!!! Big slice of fresh lemon and loads of ice :yum::pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m finishing up day 9, and definitely have increased my intake of these, lol. It’s helping for sure!

No, I haven’t but thank you! I will check it out!

1 Like

ABSOLUTELY. I keep a stash of so many variants of bubbs at all times. The ritual of cracking a can, hearing the fizz and having a cold drink in my hand is still infinitely helpful to me.

1 Like

It’s the same for me. When I was drinking, I usually drank liquor but it feels really good to have a cold drink and go through the act of opening the can and having something refreshing in your hand. I love how the taste reminds me of beer or seltzer with alcohol which I also really enjoyed. I find that one of the things that makes quitting hard is the routines that we create. Finding something like sparkling water can help you maintain your routine with a much better Substitute.

3 Likes

I love those drinks!

2 Likes

If you do wanna hop on the bubbs train they make bubble waters with caffeine! They also make cola flavored bubbles but, I do not recommend lol.

1 Like

Bubly, Polar (the vanilla orange ones are my FAAAV), pelligrino has a lot of good flavors, Aha has some green tea caffeinated ones I like, topochico is great bc it’s in glass bottles, the Spindrift ones are good bc they have a touch of fruit juice in them! I drink so many variations of bubble water lol but the orange vanilla ones are definitely my favorite.

1 Like

It helps leave a bad taste in my mouth. I prefer tap water, but if you enjoy it, that’s great.

1 Like

I drink it every day with a bit something else to give it flavour. It’s just healthier than 2 litres of ginger ale which is also a go to for many so I go through phases between the two. In fairness anything is better than alcohol. I sometimes think I drink too much tea but never did I think I drank too much beer. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes