Favorite sparkling water?

I’ve been big on these lately. I find them satisfying and HEALTHY. I never expected I’d turn into a La Croix boi, but now I love 'em, and can crush an 8pack with no regrets or hangover.

9 Likes

Perrier with fresh lime and ice.

Something about the ritual of slicing the lime is reassuring, and it feels like a treat.

10 Likes

Perrier is grand. I was a huge G&T guy, so I feel you on the lime slicing.

2 Likes

I like the Polar seasonal ones. I think they had a summer one called mermaid or something. You had to guess what the flavor was.

Also, wegmans store brand is :fire: for anyone who lives near a wegmans

4 Likes

Blackberry cucumber la croix is my new obsession. Highly suggested to all. Those cans can’t survive in my house.

3 Likes

Sparkling water is one of the best things, specially with pizza :grin:
My favorite is perrier :hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Just discovered Arrowhead Black Cherry sparkling no sugar no calories.
I’m a LaCroix Boi too :sweat_smile: Been liking the Mango.
But my fall back favorite is the Pamplemouse and it’s fun to say.
But that black cherry arrowhead is now tied for first place.

1 Like

I was addicted to soda just as much as the alcohol lol. I would drink anywhere from 5-8 sodas a day! Not to mention the 2 16oz red bulls. Its been about 7 months since i quit soda pop and LaCroix was what helped me quit them.

2 Likes

I‘be become a bubly fan

6 Likes

Me too. Sparkling water all day and night. It’s my Savior.

I’m a big fan of pamplemousse too. Or any type of grapefruit flavored ones.

I just came across this brand a couple weeks ago. It’s really good and it’s a sparkling mineral water, so it contains some essential minerals.

4 Likes

Alka Seltzer👍M3GMgpIRFqzZe

4 Likes

San Pellegrino

I used to play soccer with an old Italian from Napoli, his name was Bruno, and he swore by it. Given that he was 70 and looked about 50, I gave it a shot.

I can’t say anything about health benefits, but its delightful. Compliments food really well.

I miss playing with the old Italians. Funny bastards just yelling at eachother the whole match :rofl: incredible banter

8 Likes

that stuff cures everything, its amazing. Body aches? Headache,? Chills? Tired body? General sickly feeling?

Alka seltzer has you right as rain in about 15 min

1 Like

Life saver. And the burps are HUGE!! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Yesterday I found a seltzer made by Canada Dry that is lemon/lime. It’s really good, I think the best lemon/lime one I’ve tried yet.

It tastes almost exactly like sprite but obviously it’s zero calories and sugar and everything.

3 Likes

I love pamplemoouse! And the peach pear! Both my favorites!!!:laughing:

1 Like

Bubly is my current fave. The orange and strawberry are yum. I’ve taken to mixing them with Crystal light drinks, or fruit teas and ice on a Friday and Saturday night, my little treat. :blush:

2 Likes

I love my sodastream! I don’t buy the flavors, I just mix with juice.

2 Likes

La croix key lime or lemoncello!

1 Like