Don't Feed the Trolls

Thank you for pointing me to the troll :slight_smile: I always like to point out to grown up people how idiotic they’re being with my 17 years of life experience :slight_smile:

5 Likes

In this very political season, especially so. Emotions are raw, on both sides of the spectrum.

4 Likes

personally, i was really loving the aa shade being thrown… go back to steps 4-7, get a new sponsor. NO YOOOOU go back to step 1 amigo!!

lol

i know trolls shouldnt be fed, i get that, but i was loving englishd goin at it for a min there.

5 Likes

Witty repartee is definitely a bonus of having Derek on the case!

6 Likes

I don’t feed trolls. I eat em :joy:

5 Likes

Teach me this power sensei

2 Likes

some felt shingodzilla was a troll, i got the feeling they werent. hope they got to (and past) their 100 days…

5 Likes

I never felt he was a troll…a lost soul. He was in a bad cycle. I think of him often.

5 Likes

same here.

1 Like

I don’t think it was intentional trolling. I just think he was deep in it. I remember I used to walk around the neighborhood I was crashing in and write down license plate numbers of vehicles I thought were suspicious. Drugs can make you do weird shit.

9 Likes

absolutely. i was out of it entirely for a while, as lots of us were. and had i been on a sobriety forum at the time i could have easily been writing the same stuff. i felt really bad for the dude when ppl came to his innocent thread and gave him shit. the guy was clearly struggling and i felt there was no need to treat him that way.

4 Likes

It was hard to see for sure. He went off the deep end at the end and sadly we had to let him go.

I was in the midst of my suspension when he left.

It was mostly behind the scenes. I wish him well.

All the interesting things go on behind the curtain. Imma start calling y’all The Wizard of Modz

6 Likes

Ha! You got me laughing big time with that one!

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! We are the great and powerful modz! Hahahaha!!

8 Likes

received_366530921147202

7 Likes

Gosh, I was so scared of those monkeys! And remember the treat it was the one day a year The Wizard of Oz came on…oh…I may be one of the only one old enough to remember that! :grinning:

5 Likes

my little sister was terrified of them. Me, not so much.

Now the Oompa Loompas from Willy Wonka…they straight up creeped me out.

3 Likes

Really? I loved their song. They were a bit strange to be sure.

1 Like