Drink(s) of choice?

That’ll give you heartburn lol

Oh @BondJaneBond - my first drunk was with warm Boone’s Farm Strawberry Hill! :roll_eyes:. It turned out very similarly.

2 Likes

Bad boys & Boone’s Farm are never a good combo :smile: Gosh, I’m sorry about the similarities, but sure am happy we get to look back together from a sober vantage point now. It’s a much better view :+1:t3:

1 Like

Ain’t it the truth - on both counts!

1 Like

Gosh. I was a big fan of Hibiki, Peatmonster, Stranahan’s, Balvenie double wood, Jameson, Knob Creek, Makers Mark…Oban… :confounded:

My sober wallet bows down to me now.

3 Likes

Budlight Cheladas, bloody marys, whiskey…any new craft beer I could find…Big Blue Van from AZ was my favorite along with Wet Snout Milk Stout! :joy:

1 Like

Wine, always wine and it had to be 11.5%-13% always, I would check the labels, anything else just wasn’t the same, where in research does it say what components of alcohol gets you addicted. We know it’s nicotine in tabacco but what about alcohol?

1 Like

I was addicted to the drunk. That’s why I gave up on beer for the most part. Whiskey and vodka got me to oblivion much faster than beer.

3 Likes

I hate that this addiction is getting to me, I was on methamphetamine for 7yrs solid and when I met my now husband it seemed so easy to give up, alcohol is so readily available it’s difficult

Beer. And quantity over quality, so any cheap case would do for a day or two plus a couple bottles of wine (any kind) for back up. Amazing, that I always made sure alcohol was in my fridge, but seldom checked for food - and Lord knows how old my condiments were :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Ketel one vodka straight up with a chaser of cranberry juice… When i got to where I was drinking way too much vodka I made myself switch to jack straight up and chased it ginger ale… It was quick and easy since I am a single mom always on the go. No time to have a drink in my hand to carry around. Just take a shot and continue. Not a very healthy lifestyle

Ughhh this is a really tough one to discuss but I will because this is what we are here for, right?

I always drank a lot of beer and then I moved to Prague unaware of just how into beer they are. Its their passion and their greatest pride. I used to drink 2 Czech beers called “Baronka” and “Uneticke”. And when I’d had enough, Jack Daniels. Until I was able to drink 20 pints of beer…then I just drank Jack from the bottle.

I used to think Czech beer was incredible; Now, I realise it was a very powerful fuel for my addiction. It was hard to say goodbye to it but I am definitely better off without it.

White wine…Pino Grigio

Beer, IPAs only, loved the hoppiness and the ABV is typically pretty high. In more recent times in addition to the beer, vodka and gin but especially the gin.

I’m a Hennessy drinker but when I’m on one, I can drink whatever gets the job done. I’m so greatful that I made the choice to stop making excuses and just quit drinking. I know that it’s only up from here. All my problems, I caused on myself.

Wine is my biggest downfall Pinot personal fav 11.5%-13%. Always opted for boxes as easier to recycle & so the neighbours wouldnt hear rhe clinking of bottles on bin day. Or go to to recycle unit when it was dark
Gin another lover, Vodka and Cptn Morgain Spice Rum. Drank the spirits if I didnt want to get shitfaced to early on nights out but wine was my nightly vice :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wine, wine and more wine