Drink(s) of choice?

Jameson was my fave but any whiskey would do. I loved a good glass of dry red wine.
And if I was ordering a mixed drink my go to was a Moscow Mule.

Non alcoholic ginger beer
Kombacha
And unsweetened bubbly waters are my go to now.
Sometimes when I’m feeling fancy in the morning I’ll mix sparkling water 50/50 with organic orange juice and drink it out of a wine glass

What is it with you two and Mello Yellow???

1 Like

Awesome drink for awesome dudes

1 Like

Preferred Tullamore to Jameson but yeah, any whiskey. Any vokda would do.

Honestly at this point I would rather drink piss then ever pick up a drink again

1 Like

Quit pretending like you haven’t drank piss.

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Honestly, I probably have. My friends and I used to trick people into doing that all the time

I’d do just about anything for 20 bucks.

That fact still hasn’t changed lol

1 Like

I will give you 20 bucks when you hit your one year mark

2 Likes

Yassssssss. And it’s already spent!

3 Likes

Always Evan William’s peach whiskey. Honey if they didn’t have peach.

Nectar of the Gods. Only the coolest of people drink Mellow Yellow.

1 Like

So you two and Donovan? Cool group guys!

3 Likes

Who’s Donovan? I don’t know him, but if he drinks Mellow Yellow, I can say with 99% certainty that we would be best friends.

https://youtu.be/64mb_hUOb4g Listen now!!!
EDIT: whippersnapper!

3 Likes

I went straight to the comments.

Oh yes. I know Mellow Yellow. Great song, obviously about the drink, even though it wouldnt have been created yet. I am convinced that there was some time travel involved here… :thinking:

2 Likes

Lot of Jameson.
Lot of beer.
Lot of wine while eating (or while watching movies alone).

Sometime I’m afraid that if something hard happens in my life I might loose it and go order shots at a random bar and chug some pints … i don’t think it’s going to happens, but I’m afraid of that part of me and I don’t want to go back there.

I have a friend who would eat half smoked lit cigarettes for £1 so about $0.80c

1 Like

First time I ever got drunk was with warm Boone’s Farm Apple wine. In the kitchen of the cutest bad boy in high school. I was 16 & trying my hand at being rebellious (we just moved to the next town & I wasn’t happy with that). He wanted to take things further…I wanted to keep drinking. Forget kissing & stuff, I thought this wine was amazing! Came home, ran upstairs, threw up. Opened up the bathroom door & both my parents were standing there…you know what I said? ‘I only had a couple I swear’…I had just started my drinking career & already knew the go-to lie :weary:

2 Likes