Empowered Women Empower Women 💪

Saw this on my feed last night and wanted to share with y’all. I’m stubborn, so admitting I was done with my bullshit was hard, but soooo worth it!!

6 Likes

That’s ok jazzy I’m alright just feeling the feels today ,I’ve been happy enough and my daughters just rang me :blush: for the first time since she went back last Wednesday so I’m feeling well happy now :+1:

2 Likes

Oh I’m happy to hear that. I know it was weighing on your mind for a bit. Yeah to having the day turn around for you :hugs:

4 Likes

Awe thanks love… needed to hear that… doesn’t feel empowering at the moment lol. I know I will get through it in tact :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hope everyone’s day went well! :heart_hands: I just got home from work and ready to crash! lol work was ok but I had some customers that were … ugh. Joys of working retail :joy:

2 Likes

From someone that worked ten years in one retail store untill last year… I hear you :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks girl!! I love my job… I just have to remember all my great customers/regulars when I have to deal with a bad ones. Absolutely love the pic I’m going to show my team tomorrow! :joy:

2 Likes

My boss had a poster put up in the staff room that said “how can I soar with the Eagles when I’m surrounded by turkeys “ show em that one too :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hey girls! Listening to this song right now called “Pronoia” by Carly Pearl. It’s a catchy pop song talking about a break up, but I like to interpret it as my breakup with my substance abuse. If you listen to it I would love to see what y’all think!!

5 Likes

Hi Ladies Im Julia, Im 41 and yes the above Eleanor quote does resonate with me. I am a recovering addict and alcohol. I deal with but get through mental health issues. I also work in the mental health industry as a program coordinator. Sometimes I feel like im going nutty in the head and it would be very nice to talk with other ladies going through differnt things in life. Much love to you all my sisters. 🩷🩷🩷

Oh and if I where tea I would be a nice apple cinnamon tea… cozy and comforting :sparkles: :smiling_face: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I love licorice spice tea!! 🩷

2 Likes

We are the same Tea :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oooh that sounds yummy :yum:

2 Likes

Welcome!!! So excited you are here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is the group for you then!! I’m so excited to see the growth in our group and very happy you’re here!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ok y’all it’s almost that time of year!! Who wants to play “this or that?” :raising_hand_woman:t2:

3 Likes

Never played…so I’m in

Cost sweater
Apple orchard
Fall movie
Carmel apple
Pumpkin spice
Fall candles (this was a tough one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

2 Likes

It’s so fun right!?

The last one is tough… I enjoy a fall candle while I drink coffee out of my cute mug :crazy_face:

But I’m definitely cozy sweater, pumpkin patch, fall movie, candy corn & pumpkin spice :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

yuppers – that is why this was so tough for me too… grateful that in reality we can have our cake and eat it too so to speak LOL – LOVE THIS SEASON!

1 Like