Eurovision song contest sober.. will it be any good?

Any one looking forward to this year’s contest. I usually watch it after a few drinks…not this time!

I’m not sure why people watch that. It can’t be because of the music, because the level of songs is just awfull. Hmm…why did you watch it while drinking?

I’ll be watching! We’ll be able to listen to the hilarious lyrics!

I once watched it and it was awful :joy:

It was the usual any excuse to have a drink…I suppose…where you from @Rain666? Plus might be an thing…grew up with it… always a bit of fun…plus UK always get nil points!

Im looking forward to the favourite from Israel…a chicken rap song…!

Too right… only heard it on the radio…and surprisingly catchy… :grin:

@Robketts I’m from the country that gets the zero poing…almost every year…:wink: Finland

I’ll vote for Finland if you vote UK :grin:

Easy deal :wink:

Lol … hey there guys … I’m from the country that always gets nil points :rofl: over the lost few years :de:

And @Robketts I think it’s could be fun sober too. Hope you don’t get bored, guess the German song is a bit boring again but the boy who’s singing it is kind of cute :smile:

@Robketts UK performance was hmmm…she looked at times like there was something wrong with her…haha…then again somehow reminded me of annie lennox, whom I love…so not bad

Yeah it wasn’t that bad :wink:

Did her song get interrupted by a protestor?

Love the Serbian song … That’s what the Eurovision song contest is for. It used to be a stage for all the different national music.

Nowadays songs all sound the same.

Well to be honest I only watched it a bit, cause I’m watching Finland vs Canada hockey game at the world championships…so I didn’t notice anything like that

Something was wrong with her performance. Don’t know what it was.

what would they be protesting though?