Eurovision song contest sober.. will it be any good?

Any one looking forward to this year’s contest. I usually watch it after a few drinks…not this time!

1 Like

I’ll be watching! We’ll be able to listen to the hilarious lyrics!

2 Likes

I once watched it and it was awful :joy:

1 Like

It was the usual any excuse to have a drink…I suppose…where you from @Mephistopheles? Plus might be an thing…grew up with it… always a bit of fun…plus UK always get nil points!

Im looking forward to the favourite from Israel…a chicken rap song…!

Too right… only heard it on the radio…and surprisingly catchy… :grin:

I’ll vote for Finland if you vote UK :grin:

Lol … hey there guys … I’m from the country that always gets nil points :rofl: over the lost few years :de:

2 Likes

And @Robketts I think it’s could be fun sober too. Hope you don’t get bored, guess the German song is a bit boring again but the boy who’s singing it is kind of cute :smile:

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t that bad :wink:

Did her song get interrupted by a protestor?

Love the Serbian song … That’s what the Eurovision song contest is for. It used to be a stage for all the different national music.

Nowadays songs all sound the same.

Something was wrong with her performance. Don’t know what it was.

No idea what it was

Sigh… loved the German singer. He’s cute and the song was emotional. But not a winner’s song I think.

Yup

Someone entered the stage and grabbed the mic… couldn’t understand what he was protesting at but she got a new mic and performed the song to the end. Very professional and cool.

It did yes

BBC News is saying they think he said something like ‘nazis of the UK press, we demand freedom’.

Czech republic is my fave so far :monkey_face: