Eurovision song contest sober.. will it be any good?

No idea what it was

Sigh… loved the German singer. He’s cute and the song was emotional. But not a winner’s song I think.

Yup

Someone entered the stage and grabbed the mic… couldn’t understand what he was protesting at but she got a new mic and performed the song to the end. Very professional and cool.

I clearly need to start paying attention to things more… :wink:

It did yes

BBC News is saying they think he said something like ‘nazis of the UK press, we demand freedom’.

Czech republic is my fave so far :monkey_face:

Did I just miss Finland performance?

It’s up now :blush:

Did you like it? I like the singer Saara as a personality…and she’s a good singer…not that much a fan of the song though

Oh wow she was really tough . Great voice too. Great performance

Now it was announced that UK was offered a redo, but they decided it’s not nescessary

Yeah heard so too.

I have to admit I never watched the Eurovision song contest in ages. Love it actually … Love watching it sober :wink:

Let’s make a date for next year watching it together on here :blush::blush::blush:

Okay, Israel gets my vote OMG

I gotta hit the sack…but hope who ever you like will win…actually they’re all winners :slight_smile: nighty night

Maybe we get at least one point this year haha

Isreal was omg amazing. Such a proud girl. Really catching. I don’t like this style of music but wow how did she perform!!! It was great.

The British or the German one??? Ha ha