Favorite movie?

My first thought, a childhood favorite, the Labyrinth. David Bowie… that’s why :joy:

9 Likes

So, I’ve ignored the whole Marvel thing forever until recently. Now, I am getting obsessed, I think. I found some list of what order I should watch everything and am working my way through. They are all awesome and fun to watch. I like Dr. Strange the best so far. I am working on Jessica Jones right now.

2 Likes

Clue and Goonies. Classics from my childhood.

9 Likes

It’s funny; I did the exact same thing! I got into it after seeing Captain American: The Winter Soldier :slight_smile: Then I had to catch up, start tracking all the little things, and found so many cool things as the arch story lines crossed! :slight_smile: Anyway, I am obsessed as well, and currently building person theories on where the next movies have to be going haha (isn’t helping feed my obsession at all haha jk :wink: ) It’s fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Toaster? :joy::joy:

My daughter is 16 now and I still remember watching it with her . Loved it :blush:

Dead poets society I forgot about that . God I LOVE that movie. Right that’s my Saturday night sorted :blush::+1:

3 Likes

As Good as it Gets, Vanilla Sky, Lost Weekend. And loads of others - you can’t have just one, surely…
Christmas is coming so It’s a Wonderful Life!
But then what about Angel-A, and then there’s The Eighth Day…
Pass!

2 Likes

Oh Captain, my Captain!

5 Likes

Was going to say It’s a Wonderful Life! Favorite Christmas movie.

4 Likes

was just going to say shining.
Jack Nicholson is amazing.
First time i watched it i was bunking off school and it was snowing outside. So perfect atmosphere! it was on video tape when i first watched and i absolutely loved it. Definetly my favorite film of all time.
Also the horror to me is timeless

1 Like

Infact ive finished work and im watching now!
Another film that left a big impression on me was american beauty.
Love it when he catches his wife with real estate guy while hes working at fast food drive through.!!

SO GOOD!!! One of my favs too

1 Like

The Big Lebowski when I need a good laugh.

571FD468-5A60-49D8-8221-582BCB7ADADB

9 Likes

SHIRLEY VALENTINE!!! Absolutely adore this movie ! Can’t believe I forgot about it. Probably more of a British film but it’s brilliant!

3 Likes

Oh I completely agree

Just like how the Dudes’s rug tied the room together, The Big Lebowski ties my life together.

4 Likes

Two of my favorites too!

1 Like

Nihilists! Haha I love the big lebowski!

3 Likes

Too many to pick of course.
Hedwig and the Angry Inch is on my top ten list.

2 Likes