Favorite Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Go series

3 Likes

Loved the punisher series. The finally…damn. what more can be said. Just started iron fist.

3 Likes

the OA, Black Mirror, Colony, Stranger Things, Twin Peaks

1 Like

yay!! Right??? Like the whole time I’m wide eyed open mouthed thinking, “wtf is going on!??” Hahaha its soooo good!

1 Like

Truth truth. Seriously only took me a couple days to watch it all. Just one more!.. Haha

1 Like

I loooove Shameless, Billions, Stranger Things, Big Little Lies and while not on any of the mentioned networks, I’m proud to say I keep up with the Kardashians. Everyone deserves some mindless TV in their life lol I’ve been meaning to watch The OA but haven’t gotten around to it. Perhaps I will this weekend

1 Like

I LOVED the first season of Colony. Did they come out with more seasons?

Yes! I’m on season 2 right now. But no 3 yet…

I loved OA!

1 Like

Pumped there will b a 2nd season of Big Little Lies!

1 Like

Saaaame @SweetTea So good! My best friend kept telling me to watch it for MONTHS but I refused lol Once I did I was hooked

2 Likes

My kids tend to dominate the tv so I’ve had to endure a lot of Riverdale and Fuller House. Though for me I like Yhe Crown and Stranger Things. I’ve been meaning to try Mr. Robot bug just don’t seem to find the time.

1 Like

But the book is over. What will the story be based on?

Original Twin Peaks or the revival? I tried the new season but I lost interest after 2 episodes…but I LOVED the original show (well, season 1…season 2 kinda blowed too).

No clue. Can’t wait tho!

The Crown is great too! I really enjoy fictional history. I binged on that when right before my kidney stone surgery in December

1 Like

Sopranos is my all time favourite but love Benidorm too lol

1 Like

Oh original for sure! I’ve just learned about the revival the other day. Ill have to let you know after I watch it.

Girlfriends guide to divorce, grace and Frankie, fuller house, beauty and the beast… all my Netflix favorites.

Stranger things, the Ozarks, glitch, and GoT

1 Like