Favorite Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Go series

Shameless. Almost done all 8 seasons!!

3 Likes

How to get away with murder.

1 Like

Everyone has given great suggestions, and the only one I can think to add is Adventure Time. Yes, my 6 year old got me watching it, but if you grew up in the 90’s & early 2000’s (and/or if you’re a nerd) youll love it.

3 Likes

Adventure time is super awesome hahaahahahah i waych it all the time !

1 Like

I’m up to season 5 of Shameless. Had to stop for a bit the other day after watching the episode were Ian had his breakdown. My anxiety has been a bit crazy and it just got to be too much in that moment. I will go back to it soon, gotta know what happens!

2 Likes

Y’all. So glad for so many suggestions. Imma make a list, n watch all of them. Heh.
I also liked The Five, Master of None, Unbranded (documentary horse people would love), and One Mississippi (dry humor - hilarious).

Yes, that part was intense… but fear not, it gets better and your anxiety will be relieved :slight_smile:

Watching The Crown on Netflix. Started yesterday. On episode 7. Y’all watching anything?

Power, one day at a time, greys anatomy, Brooklyn nine nine, taken, 7 seconds, Nashville, Big Mouth, stranger things, black mirror, orange is the new black, shameless, 13 reasons why, the ranch, this is us, the chi, the mayor.

Try Big Mouth on Netflix…HILARIOUS​:joy::joy:

Big Little Lies on HBO and The Path on Hulu

Anyone watching Peaky Blinders? I’ve become obsessed with it.

1 Like

Never seen it. Tried to get into Black Mirror. Now making my way thru Shameless.

1 Like

Oh it’s worth checking out, takes a few episodes and you have to get used to the Birmingham accents but I work there a lot so it didn’t take too long.

It’s about gangs in post WW1 in Birmingham with Cillian Murphy as the lead actor and Sam Neil from Jurassic Park.

3 Likes

Better call sauI, Orange is the new black, Game of thrones, Breaking bad, Peaky blinders, Sopranos,Big little lies, Downton Abby :heart:

2 Likes

Why do so many of us love Shameless? Damn show makes me downright uncomfortable and anxious as hell sometimes! And I go right back to it a few days later. Can’t stop!

1 Like

UK or American shameless? I loved UK shameless but haven’t seen American version yet.

Shameless!

1 Like

American. I’d imagine they are pretty different with the social nuances and such. When I’m done with the American one I’ll probably check out the UK one.

1 Like

Adventure time!!! Yes!!! And I love Rick and Morty!!!

3 Likes