Favorite Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Go series

I’ll add it to my list from this thread. I’m from Birmingham, AL. At 1st I was like, well I sure won’t have 2get used 2 the accents. Heh. :rofl:

1 Like

So many outrageous plot lines. Supposedly crazy is drawn to crazy, soooo I lurve it. (-:

1 Like

So very true! I absolutely love that show! Haha, wish I didn’t. I want to beat at least one character (other than Frank) every episode for being a dumb ass. Frank I truly just want to murder.

Nice.

Love th both. Adventure time awesome and somehow innocent and Rick amd Morty downright crazy amd awesome !!!

1 Like

Drumroll…

Ozark season 2 begins 8/31 on Netflix. Yaaasss. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Sopranos, Extras

1 Like

Prime Now: Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, transparent, good girls revolt

HBO GO: Sillicon Vally, Girls, Game of Thrones

Netflix: Orange is the new black, shameless (might be triggering) The L word, nurse Jackie (also might be triggering) life sentence, girlboss.

1 Like

Lovin shameless!

1 Like

Watching Sacha Baron Cohen. Who is America? Man is crazy.

2 Likes

ok - I’ll expand on my list - how I watch things today:

HBO Go: Sopranos, Extras, Silicon Valley
Netflix: Ozarks, The Office (about the third time through the entire series), Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

2 Likes

My 12 year old son just asked me to buy him this shirt

3 Likes

We are HUGE Office fans here (well, my wife is kind of bored with it, but me and my daughters can’t stop quoting it). I really love the original UK version, but I haven’t been able to get my daughters to watch the whole thing.

I honestly can watch the whole thing over and over. I download episodes on my phone from Netflix and watch at lunch, etc…

It was a comedic gem!

2 Likes

Just finished the ‘Golden Ticket’ episode on my phone at my desk…

And until they remove it again, I’ll watch ‘The Godfather’ on Netflix over and over

Love American Horror Story in Netflix😍

Season 4. I put it down for a while. I only watch TV on Saturday nights.

1 Like

Ozark season TWO. It’s out today on Netflix y’all. Yuuuusss!

1 Like

Anyone watching the innocents currently on netflix? Its really good!

1 Like

It’s on my list

1 Like