Favourite Podcast

What’s everyone listening too? I’m currently enjoying #andyfrisella

5 Likes

There so many good podcasts. I’ve been listening to non recovery stuff for a while now but my first few years were hundreds and hundreds of hours of recovery pods.

This link below has great suggestions.

My favorite one, the one that helped the most was the Shair Podcast. I listened to every single episode he had. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

A mix of recovery, wellness and fun storytelling.
We can do hard things, One for the road, Wellness with Ella, Growing bolder, The moth, Sobertown.

4 Likes

I listen to recovery elevator (for recovery obviously)
And non recovery, - You’re mom’s house, with comedian Tom Segura and his wife Christina P. Right now

4 Likes

I’ve been listening to The Homegroup Podcast on YouTube and I follow them on Facebook. They are two guys in recovery in their mid thirties-ish… their demon of choice was drugs, but they are very easy to watch and relate to even if I don’t struggle with the same habit as they did.

6 Likes

I’ve listened to seltzer squad, recovery elevator, sober cast.

I like learning and laughing. Stuff you should know is wonderful.

4 Likes

This past weekend with Theo Von. He is a comedian who does sometimes solo podcasts where he just talks about random things but he also has episodes where he has guests… sometimes they are famous people … sometimes everyday working people . It’s pretty cool. This podcast has got me through good and bad days . It’s free on YouTube and where ever else podcasts are on.

3 Likes