February 2021 Yoga Accountability Thread

Day 23! I can’t believe February is almost over.

Did day 23 yesterday but forgot to post :upside_down_face:

Day 24 was a 6 minute hip practice, which was nice. Added my own bit on after cos I did feel I needed a little extra. It’s taken me a while to feel like I can put together my own flow, without worrying about whether or not I get the right balance of moves etc.

I have struggled a lot with overwhelm and self doubt so being able to trust myself like this, even in small ways, feels like a nice kind of progress.

1 Like

That’s wonderful! As long as you do what’s right for you, there is no wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 24.
Did a 30 minute free flow while listening to some music. Today was a day to step into my own movement.

1 Like

Day 25 :heavy_check_mark:

The video was 11 mins for hands and wrists. Actually more work than I expected, trying to keep good posture throughout. Did an extra 10 mins after, just a few stretches where attention is needed.

1 Like

Day 26 :heavy_check_mark:

15 minute practice, yoga for when you are feeling stuck. Was nice until the puppy started barking. Basically at the end though so only missed the last couple of mins. Did another short YWA video after, yoga rinse.

February nearly over already!

1 Like

I thought it was such a lovely series, how have you found it?

Day 25. Breathwork, deep muscle and arm strength.

:sunflower::blush::heart:

2 Likes

How do I get my dog to do this? So cool!

2 Likes

I have no clue. :joy: I only have two plants.

1 Like

It would probably be easier for me to get my plants to do this. Haha!

2 Likes

Amazing! Dogs are so clever. And the people who train them to do stuff like that.

Maggie will stay on my back for a forearm plank and tabletop position. But only cos she got on while I was going through to cobra, I don’t think I could have trained her to do it. Although she will be 20kg + when she is fully grown so I may regret that later! Or it will be excellent strength training :see_no_evil::rofl:

1 Like

Day 27 :heavy_check_mark:

Yoga Kiss - I didn’t really vibe with the sentiment going on in the video today. Feeling very distracted and frustrated. Mind all over the place. 40 mins felt like it would be too long and I did struggle, but stuck with it. Weird leg aches make crescent lunge, boat and low boat difficult but I did my modifications and felt things happening so that’s the main thing. Noticed my plank form has improved too.

2 Likes

Todays yoga done.
I slipped in and extra 40 min night time yoga last night too.

1 Like

Last day of February yoga :heavy_check_mark:
I generally dislike February but this time around, it has been really quite magical and dreamy.
So, how about March? New thread?

2 Likes

I started one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes!! Thanks :smile:

Continued at March 2021 Yoga Accountability