February 2021 Yoga Accountability Thread

Day One, Back to Basics “Ease Into It” YWA. Done.

9 Likes

I think ill join ya. I can use some flexibility. If you dont mind at least

3 Likes

Nice! Count me in.

I’m doing Adriene’s February playlist -

Day one :heavy_check_mark: this morning

6 Likes

I have been enjoying doing yin yoga in bed before sleep…very relaxing. Might incorporate it into a daily February thing. Thanks for the inspiration. :herb:

6 Likes

First time ever yoga: check

4 Likes

Nice! What did you do? How did you find it?

I did the “ease into it” one. I’m doing the 30 days of yoga. I found it very interesting whilst doing it and was surprised by the tranquility it gave me

2 Likes

Day 2 :heavy_check_mark:

Short and sweet, 11 minute wake up yoga. Legs feeling a bit stiff and sore, so was grateful for it being a short one.

2 Likes

It’s also amazing how much strength and fitness it builds, despite feeling quite gentle or at least calming.

I got home yesterday and realised I carried about 6kg of shopping up the hill without any struggle. Maybe not much for everyone but I’ve been out of shape for a while, so a noticeable difference for me.

5 Likes

Day 2 done. I accidentally did another one than intended but that’s okay. I can do the one I wanted to tomorrow

3 Likes

No rules, Jan. Just get on the mat. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to try to do yoga everyday at 6:15AM

2 Likes

Day 2. Stretch & Soothe. :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Been personally doing a 30 days of yoga for February, I’m glad there is also a thread for it.

morning yoga/meditation day 3 :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Did day 3 this morning, another short one for shoulders and back.

2 Likes

Yoga day 4 :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to check in this morning but did day 4 :heavy_check_mark:

Was mainly tips on hands so not a whole.yoga practice, more technique, but I added a couple of planks and downward dogs in. Think it’s back to the more standard yoga videos from tomorrow.

2 Likes

Day 5 :heavy_check_mark:

Low back and hamstrings.

1 Like

Day 2 of 30 days of yoga done. Was really disliking it, but do feel peace now

what did you dislike about it? Well done for sticking with it regardless!

1 Like