February push-ups challenge

Day 9 done!

First set no prob. Second set had to break it up, and resort to reciting my motivational mantra “this is better than boat pose. this is better than boat pose. this is better than…:smile:

11 Likes

pro tip - pretty much anything is better than boat pose!

5 Likes

new mantra: “please let there not be a boat pose challenge. please let there not be…:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Day 10 done, day 8 still pending :sweat_smile::white_check_mark:. Always better than boat pose!

8 Likes

I would love to be your new workout partner. :grin::pray::pray:. I bring ice cream?

2 Likes

Day 10 done :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Now you went and did it! This looks pretty interesting, TBH.

1 Like

Good 45 minute bootcamp session this morning. Came home and got day 11 doubles done.

3 Likes

I’ll do extra crunches for that. :wink:
Honestly I’ve been tracking my food all week and have realized the problem. I eat too much of the wrong things. Ha!
Its time for a Y membership.

2 Likes

I try and eat as healthy as possible. But I’m getting to old to be denying myself everything I love. Pizza and ice cream will be staying in the rotation here and there.

1 Like

Me too! It seems like I am still learning to feed myself. Since I can’t ever seem to deny myself food and don’t want to start I better get to stepping.
Ha! Stepping on a sober site. YMCA is the way I think.

1 Like

Day 10 doubles done. With a 106 km bike ride in between so it was a good training day.

10 Likes

Day 10 done.
Probably very soon gonna switch into knee pushups or at least mix classic ones with knee ones. Except push ups I did nothing today sport wise. Nothing. I ate a lot of junk and I’m not proud of it. Not gonna cry either :slight_smile: Hitting the pillow sober and that’s enough. Love you guys :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Day 10, reluctantly done :heavy_check_mark:

9 Likes

Day 10 done! :white_check_mark: + a 4K walk after work. I didn’t have time to do more, because it was getting dark… I’m looking so much forward to daylight saving time!
MTD walked: 31 KM

6 Likes

All y’all are kicking ass and taking down names this month! I’m excited to see such intensity and commitment. Keep up the good work, lift your chins and it’s ok to feel proud!

6 Likes

Day 11 doubles done. After yesterday’s struggle, I set a mini challenge for myself to do a single set, and I did!

William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Sweet are the uses of adversity,
Which, like the toad, ugly and venomous,
Wears yet a precious jewel in his head

7 Likes

Holy S***
I am really starting to regret this! :scream:
:squid:

6 Likes

Am I that kid in class who asks for extra homework…?

Ok! Challenge accepted! Gonna need a new mantra for March, methinks… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Day 10. Only one set. And saturday morning yoga and sun salutations that in my head add up to the second set? Don’t check my math! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes