February push-ups challenge

Day 9 done. :white_check_mark: I think I forgot about day 8? :thinking:Gonna catch up on that one tonight.

9 Likes

Mine are def still noodling….

4 Likes

Day 9 done :white_check_mark: :muscle:

9 Likes

Day 9 done.

9 Likes

Day 9 done, 2 X 19 was doable.

10 Likes

Done 19 push ups and 1 min plank :smirk:
Not sure I can do more eeeekkkk

11 Likes

Day 9 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: Did a spin bike workout and then the push-ups, still un-modified but I’m gonna have to drop to knees soon

11 Likes

Day 9 :heavy_check_mark:….

9 Likes

I’m doing a plank challenge too. Today I got to 1 minute & felt amazing after it.

6 Likes

He’s a beast!

5 Likes

Well done, my arms hurt…:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Day 9 not done! :x:
I was lazy today… :face_with_peeking_eye: I will catch up tomorrow!

6 Likes

Day 10 doubles done after bootcamp this morning. Looking forward to my Peloton ride, stretch and then getting to sleep in to 7:30 tomorrow!

9 Likes

Day 9 doubles done during a chest circuit workout. There were a lot of pushups done tonight

7 Likes

I don’t know who’s in the middle rockin the Swift hoodie, but I have the same one :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 10 doubles done, very nearly. I was at the gym without my phone and I didn’t check the count for the day. 2 sets of 20, not 21. Will make up the missing 2 reps tomorrow.

On this day of unnatural Springtime and record high temperatures in New England, is Billy talking about climate change?

William Shakespeare, A Midsummer’s Night Dream
The seasons alter: hoary-headed frosts
Fall in the fresh lap of the crimson rose,
And on old Hiems’ thin and icy crown
An odorous chaplet of sweet summer buds
Is, as in mockery, set. The spring, the summer,
The childing autumn, angry winter, change
Their wonted liveries, and the mazed world,
By their increase, now knows not which is which.

7 Likes

That’s James, he doesn’t talk much but when he does he’s funny as hell! Keeps the mood up for sure!

2 Likes

Day 10 double done. Starting to get to the point where I’ll have to do them in a couple of sets.

7 Likes

Push up, push on!
Cracking numbers

200w

7 Likes

Day 9 done double while the oven was preheating for a pizza. It’s called balance folks. :wink:

10 Likes