February push-ups challenge

Let’s squeeze in an extra day or two of effort in February to complete this challenge! The double secret advanced challenge? Two sets per day!

Who’s in?

29 Likes

I’m in for this. But might be a fairly poor effort on full pushups. Game, though :v:

3 Likes

I’m in! :+1:t2:
Edit: 2 sets per day!?! :woozy_face: That would be 120 push-ups at the end of the month! …almost! Feb has only 29 days! :rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Let’s do this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am in with all the arms I got. :muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Sure I’ll jump in

1 Like

I’ll give it a go but I’m only doing 1 set. I don’t wanna strain my wrist again.

1 Like

I’m in. But I’m starting at one and adding one very day. If I end up at 28 I’ll be proud nonetheless.

6 Likes

I’ll give it a try.

2 Likes

I gotta drop out. Tried them during workout today. My left shoulder was having none of it… holy wow did that hurt.

3 Likes

oh uhhhh, i’ll try if I can do 1 proper push up and train that. so i’m in on a baby-mode :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

If you can’t do a full pushup, do them with your knees on the ground. Or standing up pushing yourself up off the arm of the couch, or another stable surface. It’ll build up the strength in your arms and chest a little at a time

7 Likes

This is how I’m doing it. Knees up mother brown :rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
There’s a million ways to skin a cat. :smirk:

1 Like

Ugh… as if it’s not enough to be sober but to have to read through all these threads that make me wanna be better at other things too… :woman_facepalming:t2: guess I’m in lol

5 Likes

That a girl. powHERful . :smirk:

1 Like

Now’s not the time to use my words against me… I just agreed to upper body work outs :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Day 1, 2 sets done. Getting a jump on it to make room for all the days in the schedule.

William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure
Our doubts are traitors,
And make us lose the good we oft might win
By fearing to attempt.

1 Like

My apologies. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: Apology accepted… it’s fine, everything’s fine

1 Like