Day 12 done … :muscle:

9 Likes

Day 12 done :muscle:

10 Likes

25 before breakfast, 25 before bed. Day 12 done. Goodnight x

12 Likes

Oh… get well soon, health comes first!

2 Likes

Day 12 done! :white_check_mark: I already did them this morning, just forgot to post! +4K walk!
MTD: 41,2 KM walked. :muscle:t2:

12 Likes

Day 12 done. :heavy_check_mark:

10 Likes

Day 13 one set before and one after my spin class.

Marcus Aurelius, Meditations Book 5, verse 13
I am made up of substance and what animates it, and neither one can ever stop existing any more than it began to. Every portion of me will be reassigned as another portion of the world, and that in trun transformed into another one. Ad infinitum.

8 Likes

Day 13 doubles done.

5 Likes

Missed yesterday. Missing today. Sick! And kinda wimpy and pathetic… :smirk: :sneezing_face: :sleepy:

I’ll catch up as best as I can. I’m not out o’ the race yet. :wink:

8 Likes

Forgot yesterday and today only remembered this evening. Day 12 and 13 doubles done in the kitchen while cooking dinner

8 Likes

I missed yesterday so here I gooooooooo…

5 Likes

Day 11 and day 12 done double. All on knees.

11 Likes

Feel better soon!

2 Likes

Thank you!

By the end o’ the month I’m gonna be doing push ups like this guy (see 1 min: 11 secs).

With some adaptations. Like, on knees. In sets of 10. In calmer surroundings. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I gave up on pushups yesterday and Im just gonna skip day 12, don’t tell the boss! :wink:
Day 13 done, after yoga sesh and before core training with kettlebell.

9 Likes

Mine are pathetic but I’m doing them. It’s almost like I’m kissing the Blarney stone instead of doing exercise. My arms ache though so I must be doing something :joy:

8 Likes

Day 13 :white_check_mark: Took a still from a video to be like @Jasty2 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

I think your form is better than mine though :+1:

1 Like

How’s the wrist been holding up?

1 Like