February push-ups challenge

It’s been decent doing just the one set, well I’ve been breaking the number up. I’ve also been doing some flexibility and strength stuff for my joints. I got recommended to start taking joint supplements cause I’m old :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting some glucosamine, see if it helps with the joint pain.

1 Like

Day 13 done… :heavy_check_mark: I won’t lie… I dropped down to the knees today… the struggle was real

8 Likes

Get it :muscle::muscle::muscle:

I’m not brave enough… I suppose you could consider this actual footage of me today
IMG_7304

9 Likes

Day 13 done :white_check_mark: felt so much easier than yesterday which was probably because my mental health is a lot better today. Not terrible yesterday but not great either.

9 Likes

Move a muscle, change a thought. That’s a saying I picked up in AA. Recovery is about interrupting the cycle of thought, emotion and action at any point with a new healthy, grateful, attitude, for me.

5 Likes

Day 13 done :heavy_check_mark:

10 Likes

The boss knows everything! :eyes::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’ve dropped down to the knees a while ago!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 13 done! :white_check_mark: There were no push-ups in my regular workout today, so no cheating… had to do them additional! :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

The second set just now was easier than the first one early this morning. 13 Days done.

10 Likes

Day 13 done

10 Likes

Day 14 doubles done. Made it to 50 then my body just kind of locked up. After a short rest, on up the rest of the hill I went.

Luigi Illica, Giuseppe Giacosa, Giacomo Puccini, Tosca
With a thousand kisses I shall seal your eyes.
And call you by a thousand names of love.

9 Likes

Day 14 doubles done.

8 Likes

Day 13 and 14 done doubles with two extra to make that last set an even 60. I work late tomorrow and would not want to do pushups at 2 am. Done until the 16th.

11 Likes

Day 14 done :white_check_mark: I have to break them into sets and I rounded up on the last one. 60 done today :muscle:

10 Likes

Day 14 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: on the knees

9 Likes

Dat 14 :heavy_check_mark: I did 40 just to prove tomorrow is possible.
Knees though :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Day 14 done (in 2 sets) after yoga and before back and shoulders workout with kettlebell.
I know it’s a bit weird order (yoga first) but it works best for me :slight_smile:

Happy valentine’s day beautiful souls :heart:

8 Likes

Day 14 done :heavy_check_mark: :black_heart::heart:

10 Likes