February push-ups challenge

xVpUhR49z4F14vWJZ5

2 Likes

#DodgedTheBlock

1 Like

I’ll give it a go :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Alright, I’m in… though I do feel at a disadvantage with all my Squid arms to train
:rofl::squid:

6 Likes

Committed to participate here more and this challenge.

4 Likes

I am very aware of my wimpy arm limitations so I am approaching this backwards. I am starting in actual push up form for the first few days and when that gets too hard I’m moving to knees. Once I feel like its too hard to do on my knees I’m moving to wall push ups. Doing anything is a better strategy than giving in. I’m learning to rest, not quit. We’ve got this!

10 Likes

I am in, lets do this.

3 Likes

@kjaddict @tifflynn07 @Runningfree @Jasty2 @TrustyBird @erntedank @Tragicfarinelli @Lisa-B @HolySquid @Lovelyoutlook

Welcome aboard the push up train! For the continental among us, I believe the exercise is known as a press up. No matter what you call it, or how you adapt it, I encourage you to keep building form and strength.

I was shocked when I did my first pushup challenge a few years ago - I went from huffing and puffing through the first 5 to knocking out 50 at one go, with effort mind you, by the end of the 30 days. Like getting sober, if I can do it, anybody can!

Let’s goooooooo!
ExcitedHappyGIF

11 Likes

Tagging in some more of us…
@Jesile (Hi hi hi, Jenny, good to see you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, @Mischa84 the reigning plank bad ass, @Pandita, @acromouse (I think you will win the “most improved” award!)

BluesBrothersGIF

6 Likes

I’m gonna try this again​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Still traumatised from yesterday’s final plank but I’m in, not feeling at all confident of making it past the first couple days but will keep my head down and give it a solid go

5 Likes

Good luck everyone, hope this doesn’t involve as much shaking as the last challenge

2 Likes

I’m in for the double! Let’s go!!

1 Like

Double, double what? Whoa I just read the original post again I’m picking the half option definitely not the double

2 Likes

With February only having 29 days i got day 1 done today.

2 Likes

I’ve got a very dodgy wrist also so have had to do push-ups using my fists for decades now.
Works great and soooo much less stress on the wrists.
Maybe give it a go?

3 Likes

Day one is done :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Im in for the double. Day 1 done

4 Likes

This is great, we used it frequently at our gym class (sadly it stopped with the pandemic and never was schefuled again). Thanks for the reminder, I almost forgot about it :pray:

1 Like

Day :one: done :white_check_mark:

3 Likes