February push-ups challenge

Day one done
& January plank day one added on

4 Likes

This is a good plan. It’s the the same as drop sets, when weightlifting.

2 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark: + 7,2km run

9 Likes

Will see how far I make it. Sixty at the end of the month seems a bit steep for me and my shoulders, let alone twice… But day one is in the pocket.

9 Likes

Day 2 done after boot camp this morning!

5 Likes

Day 1 :white_check_mark: I tried the fist push-up @AyBee and I think I just have weak wrists. I felt very unstable

7 Likes

Day 1 done. I am sooo sore from three gym classes yesterday, I am already regretting signing up for this :rofl:

8 Likes

Day 2 double done

3 Likes

Day 1 double done after workout. :+1:

5 Likes

Day 1 done! :white_check_mark: Double for the moment! Plus 10K walk, I discovered a new circular route / excursion close to where I live!

8 Likes

Day 1 done and if anyone needs reassurance that they too can do this I did these pushups on my knees.
New way to think, at day 1 I can’t do 5 standard pushups, I wonder how many I will be able to do at the end. Humbling but true here.

9 Likes

Oh well. Good on yah for having a crack.
:fist_left:

1 Like

I’m in!!
Didn’t realise it at the time but i participated yesterday too. Except i only did 3 push ups - but 2 of them had a clap in-between. Trying to work on my upper body strength for surfing :muscle:

4 Likes

Done… that should have worked off all the banana bread I ate yesterday right……? Or is that girl math? :heart_hands: :muscle:

5 Likes

So Jenn, years ago sfter I shattered my wrist, I wasn’t able to put pressure on it for long time. So I had to switch to pushups using dumbbells but with an inward hand position. This is the only thing that ever took the pain out of that exercise until it was much stronger. Only thing I can really think of. That might help

5 Likes

I have 1000% messed up right hand and do planks on my forearms Nonetheless, I did six easy push-ups from my knees. I’ll try later and see if I can do it from my feet.
In past TS challenges I got to the 21st day on the plank challenge July 2021.
My lesson learned was that I should’ve broken it up into time periods and not tried to be as tough and strong as @Mischa84 , congrats !!!

3 Likes

Same. Knees all the way!

6 Likes

I do them that way sometimes. I’m good for a few sets. It’s when the numbers get higher but I just put a brace for support on my wrist that is bothersome.

3 Likes

No shame in our game. I feel like a Tyrannosaurus when discussing upper body strength.

3 Likes

Day 2 double done.

Team TS is awesome, I am so impressed by you guys!

William Shakespeare, King John
How poor are they that have not patience? What wound did ever heal but by degrees?

4 Likes