February workout challenge

So, soon our annual almost traditional planking challenge will be over. Too sad about it :grimacing: we already found another one.
As always you do as you wish, can, want to. Feel free to join us. It’s only 14 days, so you can do it every other day. Or as it says two sets per day, do it every day one set. It’s all up to you.

15 Likes

I have been doing workouts but when it gets to the planks i have to do something else hehe perhaps if i keep going soon i will be able to manage them, i am going to try pilates against the wall.

3 Likes

Dragging @Astro and @SinceIAwoke to the thread. @Jasty2 and @TrustyBird shall y’all join us too?

3 Likes

I’m in! I’m guna check in here with what iv managed each day, is that ok?

3 Likes

I’m in! :running_woman:t2::man_cartwheeling:t2::woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

3 Likes

Sure I’m in

3 Likes

I am in too!
First time workout challenge @ TS :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

As much as my shoulder will tolerate, I’m in.

4 Likes

Either one. I’m gonna do 2 sets per day. And then just repeat it over for days 15 -28

5 Likes

I’m in :muscle:t2::weight_lifting_woman::running_woman:t2:

4 Likes

That’s my plan as well :blush:

1 Like

My plan too :grimacing::sunglasses:
@Runningfree and @Jasty2

2 sets per day and doing each exercise to the max, to c progress hopefully.
Push-ups are only possible on knees, but maybe I can enhance.

3 Likes

Gonna make this the background to my phone!!! Haha that way I won’t forget…

5 Likes

Im in! Im going to shoot for 2 sets a day!

4 Likes

I’m down. Is that twice a day I see over there!?

3 Likes

It’s 2 sets a day.

To stress to also newcomers who we often lose during the months, let’s see it more as a accountability check-in. And not as a show-off. Because what often happens (to me maybe also others) is that I am too eager then fall off and have difficulty to get back on track as my goals were set poorly.

I’d like to stick many people around.

6 Likes

That’s a good idea

2 Likes

That sounds great! :ok_hand:t2::smiley:

2 Likes

Gonna Kick it off :blush: Day 1 :heavy_check_mark: - the 15 second plank felt short compared to the 5 minute on yesterday :joy: y’all have a great day!!

6 Likes

Day 1 done.

3 Likes