February workout challenge

I looked at your challenge and decided I better look for one that’s geared for out of shape seniors. laugh out loud :older_woman:

4 Likes

There are various yoga threads on here. Yoga is a great way to improve flexibility and strength at your own speed. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I joined a challenge a few months back and had to search how to do most of the exercises. I only plan on doing one set of these exercises per day even though the challenge asks for two. We are happy to have you along even if you modify or make it your own.
Since I searched those exercises a few months back I’ve been managing cardio 3 x a week and a daily challenge here.

Day one done, for me. One set. Tomorrow another 5 minute plank because now I love them. :joy::muscle:t3::face_exhaling:

5 Likes

Blasphemy!! :scream::scream:

4 Likes

I will miss day 1 cause I feel sick

5 Likes

I’m gonna miss today too because of a back injection this morning. Back to the gym tomorrow, I’ll just double everything up.

4 Likes

Joining in as well, if I may and hope this time I will last the entire month. Luckily its a short one :innocent:
1 :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

I only did the one set for Day 1, but I call it done.

He is the half part of a blessed man,
Left to be finished by such as she:
And she a fair divided excellence,
Whose fullness of perfection lies in him.
Wm Shakespeare, King John

6 Likes

I honestly think I will be doing a 5 minute plank every other day for the foreseeable future. I’ve become a monster. :joy::face_with_spiral_eyes:

4 Likes

Day 2 :heavy_check_mark: I did regular squats the first round and narrow the second. For some reason I did the order backwards, just being a rebel I guess :joy:

3 Likes

Another day 1 done.

4 Likes

I feel the same way about the push-ups :unamused: I was up to 15 unbroken back when we did the push-up challenge. I had to take a break today on the second set

3 Likes

I will have to triple tomorrow.
Just killed the cold hopefully and headed
to yoga this evening. We were upgraded to intermediate level. That’s cool.
But now I have to sleep! :panda_face:

Or I will just do a day 1 tomorrow as Franzi posted :smiley:
@anon74766472

:muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Day one repeat, done.

4 Likes

Day 1 and 2 done. 2 sets each after gym workout. :metal:

4 Likes

Day 2 :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:

Nature soaks every evil with either fear or shame.
Tertullian, 2nd-3rd century Christian theologian

6 Likes

Day 3 :heavy_check_mark: I’m not doing what’s on the schedule but I just got out of a virtual workout and everything was included and when I say everything I mean it :joy: He had 45 burpees scheduled!! I made it to 38 in the time given :hot_face:

4 Likes

Flip the C to an F, and that’s what we’re getting here tonight! Yikes!

3 Likes

(At the risk of derailment for being pedantic…)

°C = 5/9 * (°F - 32), formula to convert into Celsius from Fahrenheit

Is there a point at which the two scales converge? Set both C and F to x and solve for x.
x = 5/9 * (x - 32)
x = (5/9)x - 17.778
1x - (5/9)x = -17.778
0.444x = -17.778
x = -40 degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit

I’ll meet you in the deep freeze! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Vermont, next door to Quebec province.

2 Likes