60 seconds “the hacker” :rofl:
60 seconds russian dips
6 push ups on knees
30 seconds plank

:muscle:t2: Let’s c what tomorrow brings

3 Likes

Day 2b done.

4 Likes

Day 4 exercises :heavy_check_mark: I’m thinking about adding weight to the squats. Maybe Monday. Tomorrow I’m going to take a rest day :blush:

4 Likes

@Astro - we got to -18° F, wind chill -30 last night. It’s nearly zero now, so I’ll be wrapping up myself and the doggo so he can unwind his legs and let off a little steam outside, 15 minutes tops, though!

Day 3a and 3b and 4a and 4b done with my stretching in between, that made for a nice workout on a bitter cold day.

Saturday Matinee at the Met is playing Macbeth right now - great source of dark quotes about the lust for power. And this little gem about the folly of hoping for a better past…

…there’s knocking at the gate: come, come, come, come, give me your hand: what’s done, cannot be undone…
Wm Shakespeare, Macbeth

5 Likes

Day 2 repeat done

3 Likes

Day 3 done :+1:

5 Likes

Day 3 done.

3 Likes

Day 3.1 done.

4 Likes

Day 5.1, stretching and 5.2 done. I’m digging this routine!

Thou shouldst not have been old till thou hadst been wise.
William Shakespeare, King Lear

4 Likes

Day 4 done after gym workout. I’m gonna continue using these after my workout to stay accountable and keep showing up here. :+1:

5 Likes

I love this!

3 Likes

Morning guys :blush: I’m going to take another rest day. My body is really sore from the run yesterday. I plan to pick back up on day 5 tomorrow

3 Likes

Skip today. Just got home from a Thai massage and won’t ruin this. She predicted sore muscles tomorrow. Let’s see. It was wonderful painful. :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes

I was out of town all weekend and didn’t do a thing. Today I’m catching up to day 7. Squats are hard.

3 Likes

Day 5 :+1: done

3 Likes

Aaaand 3.2 done

3 Likes

Taking a rest day today. I had a steroid injection in my shoulder and was advised to lay off for today.

Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.
Wm Shakespeare, King Henry V

4 Likes

I do awful (mostly) knee push ups too. But we’re doing them! :muscle:t3::clap:t3:

4 Likes