Feeling like I should probably hide my face on here...šŸ˜

Folks I just wanted to say thank you to all of you on hereā€¦ I stepped away for a couple weeks from the TS community because I felt like I was spending too much time on me and not enough time being productive in areas where I started to lackā€¦ Iā€™m not using again but honestly Iā€™m struggling not just to not use but to not ever let myself sink into sadness and stay there for too longā€¦ Iā€™ve been there and I know as well as many, maybe all of you do what that sadness and self pity leads toā€¦ Primarily I feel Iā€™m more of a giver but sometimes I also know that I take more than I shouldā€¦ I wonā€™t ask for helpā€¦ But just for tonightā€¦ Iā€™m gonna gladly take it because I need itā€¦ I will beat this and give back on a brighter dayā€¦ Thatā€™s a promiseā€¦ :point_up::blush::rainbow:

5 Likes

Indeed they probably arenā€™tā€¦ :100: Iā€™ve been around since before they built the :apple:ā€¦ :older_woman::desktop_computer: Just noticed your pic!!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Absolutely trueā€¦ :100:

:slight_smile: gotta throw those bots off my scent! Ah, who am I foolingā€¦no one wants my identity.

2 Likes

Mine neither palā€¦ :joy::joy::joy:

Figured if I need an alias none better than this guyā€¦ So here it is a few decades and maybe a half later and I resurrected him because I missed himā€¦ However, if heā€™s playing me or Iā€™m playing him Iā€™ve gotta change his gender to female so I am more comfortable because Iā€™m still a womanā€¦ :grin: Itā€™s 2020 thatā€™s legalā€¦ :tada::sparkler: I wouldnā€™t really expect anybody besides Jesus or Lady Gaga to get that and Iā€™m ok with thatā€¦ :joy::joy::joy: I thought it would be wrong to upload a pic of my first choice of a HP because I donā€™t know his face or to impersonate a real person but I donā€™t think Alf will mindā€¦ After reading through this all again from her perspective I canā€™t help but :joy::joy::joy:!!!

1 Like

But I do wonder how many of these people are really happy.
How many just post because it is the thing to do.
Iā€™ve always been of the get it out there camp.
Hey! Here I am and Iā€™m an alcoholic.
But everyone deals with this journey differently.
:metal:

3 Likes

I have chosen honesty as my greatest tool in sobriety. Its working for me.

If honesty is your starting point shame has no place it was a release to call up my familymembers and tell them that I had an issue.
My grams 83 years old was nothing butt proud that I did it and that I told her. She had no idea.
Thatā€™s just an example.

Good luck on your journey! Shame is not needed since we are just soldiers fighting for our lives when so many addicts are oblivious to what they have. :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

You are absolutely correctā€¦ :blush::100: What you said before about being better than you were beforeā€¦ I completely get that!!! Prior to using drugā€™s for a little while I was the kind of idiot that would map quest directions from their place to mine if threatened in any way, even if I knew for certain I could get hurt (which would typically be always because Iā€™m nothing to fear :joy:)ā€¦ When hurt or faced with danger I never stopped to even think about my actions and how they could effect not just my life and safety but the lives of others that I care about until laterā€¦ This entire experience has changed me in that way for the betterā€¦ Thereā€™s still much work that I gotta do in this areaā€¦ Thanks Man :point_up::blush:

Is this a bio story or metaforical :open_mouth:

1 Like

Well I want to say that it is all bio on my part but I can easily understand where it would appear to be metaphorical to anyone elseā€¦ Clinically it would just be classified as mental illnessā€¦ :expressionless: Hard part is probably figuring out whoā€™s rightā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Whoot Alf turned female again. This is fraud!!

Lesson for today:
Never trust a being from melmak.

2 Likes

Absolute factsā€¦ :joy::joy::joy:

Here :cat::cat::cat:ā€¦ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You should be proud of being brave enough to step into the light and be proud of who you are and where u r going!

2 Likes

I ment to sayā€¦ All power to you :heart: but you know my standing on this matter

1 Like