First day clean from cocaine

Hey Sarah, how are you doing this morning?

1 Like

I just wanted to say I think it is great you want to get clean from cocaine!! I hope you are feeling good today and that you woke up with a clean system of it, and that you know you are backed 150% on this forum. We are all addicts here of all sorts, and we can get through this :heart:.

1 Like

Goodmorning I just opened my eyes and I’m feeling confident for today feels great waking up 3 days clean this is the longest I have been drug or alcohol free in 9 years… only time I was solber was during pregnancy… I’m actually super excited with all the money I actually did save just the past three days I mad a tattoo appointment for monday :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:
How is everyone else today?

2 Likes

That made my day!!:grin::heart:

Thankyou the support from this site/app is what makes my days easier I appreciate you all more than you no everyday someone is using something in front of me so being able to secluded myself and communicate here is what helps… I’m actually going to go for a swim with my two kids … something I would normally be way to hungover on a saturday for

1 Like

How you doing now. I’m on day 3 and doing better than I expected so far :blush: