First Day of Accountability

Tough day… thought I’d give this app a try to hold myself accountable. Not sure how all this works. First time joining anything.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Dan! There are so many helpful threads here on TS. Everyone here is very helpful and supportive! It’s great for accountability as well! Wishing you the best of luck! You’ve got this and we’re here to support you every step of the way!

1 Like

Hey Dan, I’m also Dan! This works by sharing our successes and struggles and by being willing to do something different.

Accountability is a great word and a deep need lots of us have had. Practicing it by being where we say we will be and doing what we say we will do is really hard sometimes. I still have days that I struggle with this. I don’t overbook my days, but I do fill them end to end with various commitments. And, like today, that’s too much for me. I don’t like to bag out of meetings and what not, but I have trouble saying no sometimes.

Hang out with us, have a read around and keep coming! Here’s a couple of threats you might find useful.

2 Likes