First day sober 💪

I’ve decided enough is enough sick of wasting my life and hurting people I love I need to stop the drink and drugs its way out of hand now please pray for me

13 Likes

Welcome Nathan.
Have a good read around here. This place has been a great place for me to get support in my sobriety. Addiction is too tough to go it alone. We are stronger in numbers. And we are all worth it.
:pray:t2::heart:
Here are two good threads to start:

2 Likes

Thank you it’s nice to know I’m not alone

You can do this. It might be rough at the beginning, but hang in there.

1 Like

Thank u Chiron I 100%commited

Welcome :relaxed: I encourage you to check in here daily. There’s a lot to learn and take strength from in this group. Bop around and read. You’ll find kindred spirits and support that will make your sober journey a bit easier.

2 Likes

Thanks guys we will beat this :heartpulse:

3 Likes

welcome @Nath86! My name is Jim. I have been a member here for almost four years now. My drug of choice was alcohol. I had a few slips here and there. Tomorrow I will be 800 days sober. Im proof you can do this! Stick around. meet people, post and get involved. This place will help you change your life if you let it.

1 Like

You are in a great place for support. You can beat this, remember your opponents are mearly unconscious objects. You have the upper hand.

1 Like

Welcome! You made the right decision. Praying for you.

1 Like

Welcome Nathan. Read and participate in this forum daily… I have learned so much from this group in my 3 years here

Congratulations on your new sober life!

1 Like