First hour in! Who’s with me?

In my opinion its best to reset the clock. Start yourself from day 1 and know that no amount of alcohol is good for your mind /body. It is a very slippery slope. I was using a different app before this one which allowed me to “quit gradually” -meaning, i could do my doc and still considercmyself as quitting as long as i did it much less and less frequently. Let me tell ya - that never worked.
Even if i made it to 1 week (only happened when i was on vacation which my family thinks is odd) then came home and cracked open a beer - that was ok. Well then my brain said hey you didnt go off the deep end so lets have on more the next day. Then id have a really bad dayvand hell that deserves a drink…so on and so on…it really wasnt ling before i was back to full on drinking and all the while my counter was adding days of sobriety. I realized the only one i was fooling was me.
Hey love - youve made it 20 days. Start fresh and with the feeling that youve got 20 days of healing under your belt and you were able to do it. You can and will do it again and this time surpass that number.
Sending you support. We are all here if and when you need. :hugs:

I do think you will find the below thread very useful. For me - it keeps me accountable and im finding an immense amount of support there and actually all over this community

Checking in daily to maintain focus #54

Here :heart::heart::heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Welcome Jonathan…great site here. Hope to see you around

1 Like