Fizzy drink addiction šŸ„¤

I like Le Croix and Bubleā€¦no sugar, no sodium, just water, bubbles and hint of flavorā€¦about 4 bucks usd.

1 Like

Diet Coke is really addictive! I donā€™t know if itā€™s the caffeine or something else (or a combination). But I know a few people, not in the recovery community, who have decided they need to sort that out. I guess it goes to show sugar free doesnā€™t always mean good!

1 Like

I have been drinking it recently cos my soda stream canister ran out and I havenā€™t got round to replacing it.

Itā€™s funny, you donā€™t realise the things that are country specific until you talk to people outside it!

Although I imagine Japan has its fair share of interesting drinks (including sugar free onesā€¦ For the purpose of not changing the topic of the threadā€¦ :roll_eyes::see_no_evil:)

Added a caffeine tag to this post after reading this articleā€¦

Not so full of details on how to beat itā€¦

Well following on from this topicā€¦

Iā€™m back on Fizzy drinks but Iā€™m trying ā€œmoderationā€. Think we all know where this leadsā€¦
:joy:

Also Iā€™m now drinking cans instead of buying bottles :joy:

Think Iā€™ve read about this somewhere in a blue book :books:

4 Likes

Buy yourself a soda stream ā€¦ then you can have all the fizzy water you like!!!

My day is coffee morning then alternating tisane and fizzy water the rest of the day. I drink so much I spend my day just running to the bathroom to pee!!

2 Likes

Oh boy

I used to drink around 3 cans of monster a day sometimes. Tried every flavour. I now drink tea, maybe try tea?

2 Likes

Vitamin water

Team sparkling water here, surely a surprise to no one.

Lacroix

Probably six cans a day. All I feel is well hydrated!

I do watch out though, as there are imposters out there with artificial sweeteners or caffeine added. Not okay! :triumph:

3 Likes

I love my Soda Stream. I prefer it plain, no flavor drops.

1 Like

Tangerine and Key Lime are my favorite.

1 Like

This is great also

1 Like

Well done :clap:
I drink 3 days

Iā€™m definitely drinking a lot less now anyway. We need to have some enjoyment in life

:sweat_smile:

No coffee or fizzy drinks now just good soft Scottish water and The English can keep their hard course water for themselfs lol Darren thats why us scots are handsome bastards, lol

4 Likes

I am a diet coke addict on a relapseā€¦ah well better than drugs!

1 Like

Yep. Me too. Over 3 stone in a year.

So Iā€™m back on 2 litres of fizzy drink a day again

Today I pledge not to drink any fizzy drink- I cannot control myself once the bottle is open and I have the first sip (this sounds familiar)

1 Like

I have peach juice tonic water and fresh lime
Or ginger ale is nice with tonic, with loads of ice its dead refreshing
Iā€™m now a convert to tonic, donā€™t know if itā€™s as bad as fizzy pop or not :woman_shrugging:

Can you switch it with sparkling water mixed with a little fruit juice???

And mine, I am totally addicted to it! :grimacing: