Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

When I’m hungry my knife skills are the first to go. Spicy sausage base. I added mushrooms, jalapeno, honey, blue cheese, red pepper flake and salt. I always salt my pizza. Bad habit maybe but delicious.
Sorry for creeping on your Saturday pie @Deelzebub but you inspire my hunger every time I see it. 🩷🍕

19 Likes

That’s what I thought when I saw that “kids love these”… I thought Gus is still a :baby: baby, sorry Gus :kiss::kiss::kiss:

1 Like

Just to be clear this is tonights dinner.
@Dirk
I only eat 2 meals a day. Just forget to post last nights deliciousness.

Fully Loaded Chicken Quesadillas

I’ll tell ya. The sloppier the tastier

And I’m proud to say my white tee is about 98% white.

18 Likes

I think yours are turning out better than mine! :sweat_smile:
I like the darker thompson raisins. Added the hemp seeds, some ground flax. They damn near taste like the health food store smells. I don’t blame you, Gus! But as for your Gramps…

…I ain’t takin’ any blame, D-cat! :joy::cookie::kissing_heart:

Anymore than @Deelzebub and @TrustyBird should…, since next time I get anywhere near a decent gluten free pizza I’m gonna go full on carnage Jurassic Park all over that thing…:pizza::see_no_evil:

EDIT: I also wrap mine up in 2’s and stick them in the freezer. Take ‘em out the night before… et voila! breakfast! :orange_heart:

8 Likes

I only had 2 tonight. And that was 2 hours ago.
Nite nite
:pray:t2::heart:
I’m gonna call them Demon SF Cookies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Every time Im on this thread I think: man, I have to start to eat more veggies!
I love your posts but they make me feel so unhealthy :sweat_smile:

Anyway, YUM!

5 Likes

Trying to be good again. No. More. Sweets.
By good, I mean to just eat real food.

16 Likes

I am going to freaking try today! Taste or not, healthy and quick to grab matter a lot!

3 Likes

Migas and refrieds. I generally do not add cheese to migas but dang…my body needs all the calories.

12 Likes

For my friend @TrustyBird Emilie, a pork t sandwich that was pretty good. Don’t have a lot of good options here but it did the trick. :people_hugging:

16 Likes

That’s a weak ass Migas right there :kissing_heart: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
At least you got cheese.
I’ll make you a Texas style Migas with all the veggies and tortillas chips and plenty of cheese.

Thinking of you at The Net today.
Thought I’d try their Tuna Melt

15 Likes

Cajun style halibut

14 Likes

Ooooh, it has been too long for me. 🩷
I like the thickness on that one. Was it from one of the best pork tenderloin of 2024 spots they just announced?

2 Likes

Not that I know of. It’s the Mr. T at 7 Hills here. A brewery but oh well. I like the toppings and added more mayo when I got home. I should have gotten a side view because it was big.

2 Likes

Yum, they just published the best of 2024 candidates.
https://www.iowapork.org/community/contests/breaded-tenderloin-contest
Now I will crave one until I crack. :pig_nose:

2 Likes

I was at Mariano’s on Saturday and the lady giving out the free samples sold me on the frozen pizza. :rofl::stuck_out_tongue::pizza:

17 Likes

Mushrooms, lettuces with kale and arugula, egg whites.
Question for you who eat mushrooms every breakfast…
Do you sauté them every morning?

Bon appetit everyone
Food ( in moderation) is life … and fuel

20 Likes

BAM! :yum:

21 Likes

I have been on a bagel kick lately. Today is ham and cheese

18 Likes

19 Likes