Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

Stuffed peppers with ground beef, tomato, garlic and topped with red cheddar and mozzarella

23 Likes

That’s tuna on my last piece of bread. I used to rep that Beaverton Ingelhoffer. I miss that free food, taste or not! I found it in Aldi, which is unusual.

16 Likes

I just realized the thread is Mr. T! How fitting then I had a sandwich named after him :rofl: I have the second half to enjoy today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hope you get yours sooner than not! Thanks for the link - I need a roadtrip for a really stellar pork t!

4 Likes

They make a great mustard!

1 Like

I could walk away just with spicy hot horseradish. :slight_smile: It’s unfortunate I do not even get a tang from this mustard choice. I get more out of vinegar-y ones.

4 Likes

Looks really amazing and delicious.

2 Likes

Thanks Connor I’m gonna make these :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Do I need new glasses or is there no tuna in this pic? I am confused…

3 Likes

Living happily under the cheese and mustard.

1 Like

Aha, I get it now! :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I’ve also rice as stuffing before too

2 Likes

@Tony1878 where and how are you and what are you cooking??

2 Likes

Tomatoes :tomato:, cucumbers :cucumber:, white beans :beans:
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life!

13 Likes

Sounds great but I’m gonna make the first one just like you did with the minced beef . I’ve got beautiful vine tomatoes at home waiting to jump in the pan and mozzarella . The only thing I’m going to change is the red pepper for :bell_pepper: purely because I eat too many red one s in my stir-fry’s and salads :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Finished apples and grapes stated on the carrots . Eating a bit disordered atm so today I’m aiming for routine and goodness

10 Likes

Food then dance fit. wish me luck I’ve never danced sober

17 Likes

Oh have fun! Let us know how the dance fit goes :grinning:

2 Likes

It was insane jazzy :face_with_spiral_eyes:I’m gonna hurt tomorrow. It involved little weight s you hold that become very heavy after 45 minutes and people who clearly know the dance routines. I felt like a pantomime horse that had just wandered onto the stage and I’ve never seen so many nice arses in my life. But ever the alcoholic I won’t quit and I want what they’ve got so I’m going back next week …. When I can walk

17 Likes

:rofl::rofl:… I love the determination! This was your first time .min sure you’ll know the steps and be dancing like a pro in no time. Glad you gave it a shot and had a good time

3 Likes

15 Likes