Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

Yum :yum: they do look like the best bagels !

2 Likes

Hi Alisa,im here :grinning: and im all good thanks,hope you are well,apologies for going AWOL for a bit,i had a few things to sort out ,all good now though :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Today hit the local market picked up chicharron, whole cooked chicken and salsa made some tacos added cilantro and onions :fire:! Hope everyone having a great week. Peace to all :call_me_hand:t4:

19 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

Just went on a little adventure to find food. Everywhere is closed cause of the storm but managed to find a sushi place open. Got California roll and a side of rice. It’s like a ghost town out there very Erie but was actually a peaceful walk besides almost loosing my umbrella to the wind. Well worth it. Life is good! It’s because of my sobriety I have the freedom and ability to even be able to walk anywhere and eat new places. It’s the little things.

19 Likes

Was just thinking about you. Glad you checked in. Be safe :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks Eric! All is well. Got laundry done in case I lose power. Got some non-perishables and plenty of water. The worst of it will be 8 AM tomorrow but shouldn’t be too bad. Hopefully everybody down south Is safe or evacuated. It’s just this time here in Florida. Definitely going to be spending a lot of time on here the rest of tonight and tomorrow.

5 Likes

Hoping you still are not in harms way. Praying for all in the path!

2 Likes

Salmon, coarse Dijon, cucumbers, blueberries, cranberries.
Bon appetit everyone
Food is life … and fuel.

13 Likes

I’m a bit behind , yesterday’s prawns

14 Likes

Shrimp tacos!!

16 Likes

Mediterranean fish stew with homemade turmeric aoili.

Fish is yellowtail Kingfish. Feat. olives, fennel bulb, yellow pepper, onion.

17 Likes

Mmm they look yummy :yum:

2 Likes

Spaghetti again

13 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.
But seriously :unamused: you need more sauce. You must really love the noodle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll be making separate batches of spaghetti sauce for family. Vegetarian and meat for the family. I wish they’d all eat the same thing. Ones vegetarian. One doesn’t like chicken. One don’t like fish. And 2 are toddlers. PIA’s but grateful to have them :heart:

3 Likes

I’m also minimal sauce (if it’s a red/bolognese type sauce anyways). Just more cheese and noodles/pasta :laughing:

4 Likes

They were really good. I go to that place often but haven’t had the shrimp tacos till today.

1 Like

Snuck in a little spoon of mac & cheese because I had a taste for it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

BnoLT

On rye

15 Likes