Foodies Unite #10 (trigger warning food) I PITY TOFU ~ Mr. T (probably)

Nope, I like it this way. my sister say’s to me are you gonna put some sauce on that but This girls not for turning. I do the same with curry and rice

2 Likes

Arugula, salmon, campari tomatoes, kalamata olives…
Greek yogurt, holjiblanca olive oil, sea salt, decided I don’t really like the Skyr, what I like best is Quark but cannot get it.
Apples
Bon appetit everyone
Food (in moderation) is life … and fuel

15 Likes

13 Likes

Friday night chocolate night . I was looking at this today and said to my daughter No I won’t buy it it cost’s a bomb then she came back from the shop with my mum and spent her Pocket money on it for us bless her🥰

I’m forced to do an extremely sour sweet

15 Likes

Lunch at my favorite coffee shop.
Le Cafe De La Plage

Le Jambon Beurre
Black forest ham, butter spread, Swiss cheese,

14 Likes

Damm I hate it when you go there without me :yum:

3 Likes

Whelp now you’re here in spirit :ghost:
That chocolate looks lovely :blush:
Enjoy it.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmm. Was it good and worth the wonga

2 Likes

It was sooo good, tooo good I’m gonna have to forget how good it was or I’ll have a substitute problem :hushed:

4 Likes

Total mishmash of fried and steamed veggies and tempeh. Worked well actually.

15 Likes

As long as you don’t drink that’s ok. I didn’t quit sugar til 1 and half years into my sobriety.
You’re doing great!

4 Likes

Chowder I made. Scallops, mussels, boneless/skinless smoked sardines. Not too heavy as it was a light brith I made, with just a bit of high protein milk splashed in, and a bit of cream cheese.
I forgot to add the shrimp I thawed :laughing:

17 Likes

Super tasty Cobb salad :yum:

15 Likes

After dinner snack these are really good. Kind of expensive for a bag but worth it

14 Likes

I love a good Cob. Looks like some good blue cheese too. No turkey or chicken?

3 Likes

I didn’t see the chowdah :scream:
That looks wonderful!! The broth looks perfect. It’s way to flourery sp :thinking: over here. Or most places when I go out.

3 Likes

No. I was too cheap to add an overpriced protein add-on :sweat_smile: but the blue cheese, bacon and egg made it lots filling!

3 Likes

I’m not a big potato fan (especially chunks) but I grated half a russet and that helps thicken a bit too without making it too carb heavy

4 Likes

Had some tidbit taste with this! My kids were raised with frozen PB topped banana slices. I grew up with PB and banana toast, the rest of my father’s side eats bacon and PB sandwiches…ewww.

12 Likes

2 Likes