Foodies Unite #2

Might be record cold on Tuesday. My whole house is sick…so…must make chicken vegetable noodle soup! Totally tasted just like what I wanted it to taste like, which is a nice bonus!

8 Likes

Cheesy squash scone and veg

2 Likes

Aaaahhhhhhhh
This looks amazing!

I made a veggie omlet with Sriracha sauce. It was not terrible!

11 Likes

Restaurant eats when I went home to Dad’s funeral last week. I miss living by the ocean. Not the healthiest but sooooo tasty. Scallops, whole belly clams and haddock
:yum:

14 Likes

Homeade beef and broccoli. Came out awesome.

13 Likes

Yumm! What do you serve it with?

Jasmine rice.

1 Like

Lucky Day 13

Banana Carmel Pancakes

15 Likes

This is called om rice, short for omlet and rice. It’s a winner!

5 Likes

Flattened roast chicken :yum:
Had mashed red-skinned potatoes, fresh peas, gravy (and sauerkraut for me)

6 Likes

Looks awesome. I tried them and wasn’t a fan, but didn’t grill them/put on griddle. Just ate as is. Maybe I’ll try again. Yum!

1 Like

Did you add oil?

Raw corn tortillas heat up until they bubble… never been able to go back to any other kind.

1 Like

Made a cranberry sauce with fresh Canadian cranberries, an apple & a touch of local maple syrup in my instant pot to top on herbed goat cheese crostini appetizers

8 Likes

Red Snapper steaks marinated in biryani spice and lemon juice, pan fried, removed to rest as additional spice, lemon juice and oil is added to pan and cooked until mix just starts to split, heat turned down and Greek yoghurt added, fish returned to pan for another 5-6 minutes poach in sauce.
Served with basmati rice cooked in stock, with fried garlic and shallots.

12 Likes

Please cook for me :drooling_face:

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking :+1:

1 Like

Cow brain and quail egg!

3 Likes

Homemade blinis with boiled egg, blanched red onion, creme fraîche and Tasmanian trout caviar (sustainable, hand milked… No trout killed in the making of this). Also on the afternoon nibble platter, smoked trout and seaweed salad. Tasty afternoon watching a movie.

11 Likes