Foodies Unite #2

Flour is definitely a key staple. You can do a lot and cheaply with flour. I bet your nanny was a great baker. :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, I am a heathen. There will be no confession from me. Salvation is out of reach. :laughing: when I die my soul will return to the ranch vat from which it came from.

3 Likes

First snow of the winter brings out the stew.
With my favorite vegetable. Rutabaga.

And my home made boule garlic bread.
Needs more meat. But I love the veggies.

7 Likes

Beef, bacon, a grilled pineapple slice, ketchup, lettuce, garlic mayo, pickeled cucumber, sautéed onion and a thick slice of a certain strong flavoured Finnish processed block cheese (texture resembles Velveeta but idk about taste, never tried V).

Traditional street food :yum:

nice! curious about that book!

Everyday good. Butter garlic salmon with sour cream dill sauce and basmati.

10 Likes

Glazed ginger, sooo good. No additional sugar. I love it.

10 Likes

Salmon with Orange and Fennel Salad

16 Likes

No time for cooking, to busy doing home improvement. Ice cream as main course. Not bad.

15 Likes

MMMM…Berries!! I don’t really eat ice cream. My sweet tooth is limited, even in early sobriety days, but I do have heavy cream and berries. What a great evening snack for me! Thanks, Menno!

2 Likes

Olive Garden Chicken and Pasta…15 minutes in Instapot

12 Likes

Frsh berries on ice-cream is the best. Especially on simple sweet cream ice cream.

I learned long ago that I would suffer if I didn’t limit my pasta intake, but I would totally suffer for that pasta :grin:

1 Like

ahh I understand now :wink:

1 Like

It’s Pasta Time Again here.
Herb Chicken over lemony zucchini spaghetti.

And a tad burnt :hot_face: garlic parmesan bread.

8 Likes

I’m going to have to stop following this thread. As of tomorrow I’m on pre packaged. Think I might cry.

3 Likes

Omg that looks delish!

This ladies and gents is our pumpkin ice cream pie :pie: with a caramel ginger snap crust made with real whipped cream… and chocolate sprinkles of course! :yum:

13 Likes

Have you started shipping yet?

2 Likes

Lol :joy: you know that’s not a bad idea! :thinking:

3 Likes