Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) Let's TACO 'BOUT FOOD

That’s what Kelly is making tonight. I hope it looks better than that :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just don’t step in it

Some food just don’t photo well.

2 Likes

If you’re not too mad at me, what kind of cheese you got there buttercup?

1 Like

I’m not mad at you at all honey bee :kissing: young gouda and edam cheese (not very strong flavour). I can’t get all nice stuff I want. Cheese costs a lot. I did add bacon and a red onion just bc we likes it :yum:

4 Likes

Sounds better than what I’ll be getting.
Kelly uses that processed Velveeta shit. I don’t know what it is. The grocery store keeps it on a shelf. It’s not even refrigerated :scream:
But since she’s cooking. I’ll love it :blush:

Bacon and red onion sound interesting. I do like tomato in mine sometimes.
:yum:

4 Likes

Yeah we don’t get velveeta … if it’s not refrigerated is it even cheese…? Lol. I hope what you get is tasty.

4 Likes

Frattelli’s Pizza
Pepperoni and Onion.

11 Likes

I’m sorry America. Velveeta is NOT cheese.

“We as a culture have tended to gravitate toward foods that were—and are—predictable, unchanging and relatively bland,” Laura Werlin, cheese historian and author of The New American Cheese

@Dazercat

5 Likes

Nope, it isn’t. But it’s damn delicious to an unsophisticated palate! :rofl::grimacing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I smoke my mac n cheese on the BBQ…and if I am really gluttonous…instead of butter for the rue… I use rendered bacon fat…

7 Likes

5 Likes

Mmmmm did it nom nom nom :tada::joy:

Tastes better than it looks :laughing:

12 Likes

Can you get me the Sweet Pepper Steak To Go?
:airplane:

1 Like

Looks like cheese.

Minnie makes it look good :blush:

Ya know I have to constantly walk around the old girl in the kitchen. At almost 15 years old she kinda gets to do what she wants. I think I have more fun getting her in the pic now than I do the food.

11 Likes

Yep will do :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: its flying across the Atlantic now in an uber plane :joy:

Imagine when technology is so advanced that we will be able to jump in an uber type flight craft and zip across the Atlantic to your desired destination in a blink of an eye!? :joy::pray::tada:

I obviously watch way too much star trek and have high expectations for our immediate future :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

5 Likes

Have you been hanging out with Elon Musk , give us the facts April :rofl:

3 Likes

I wish lmao!!! Its definetly a high priority on bucket list :alien: ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m absolutely fasinated with him and his girlfriend , Grimes… They are both such fasinating humans! There probably not human tho :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::alien:

3 Likes

That’s such a sweet picture… it always is when she’s in it, please give her a hug from me!

1 Like

Inspired by @RosaCanDo delicious looking omelette from yesterday.

I went with asparagus, mushroom and smoked mozzarella.

15 Likes

Gorgeous. I love all those components so much.

2 Likes

Looks weird but it’s such a beautiful brunch in my eyes.

18 Likes