Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

And this is why you’re the master and I’m the pupil :rofl:

4 Likes

Lots of garlic, zucchini, carrots, spinach, enjoyed a lot.
All the food looks good but @Dazercat i have to say, mostly vegetarian that I am, your bloody meat looks delicious and made my mouth water.
The piece on the plate w the potatoes and creamed spinach.

7 Likes

Still working through my fridge with leftovers. Thanks for all your posts here, amigos! Can’t wait to cook again soon!

2 Likes

I bet Minnie wasn’t far away either? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

One of today’s five essential food groups

12 Likes

I need to cook some more. Been slacking lately. This has become a nice pasta salad. Good for two days.

11 Likes

Still working that chipotle Gouda cheese. Got my tomato for it today. And of course my marble rye.
( “you old bat :rofl: ”)

10 Likes

My first attempt at a makeshift quesadilla :rofl: just shredded cheese and these refried beans I bought for the first time. They didn’t have seasoning, just water and salt, but pretty tasty! The sour cream is a bit indulgent at 18% m.f. but it’s a staple here for hubby and it’s the only one I buy

10 Likes

Good job, chica!

2 Likes

Those look so good!!

2 Likes

Thanks. My wife is all meat and potatoes and pasta and she doesn’t like garlic. I’m kind of hamstrung sometimes. It’s funny because my mouth waters at your great vegetable dishes.

Speaking of great veggie dishes. I hope y’all don’t mind if I share one of my favorites from The restaurant I use to manage in Austin Texas.
Magnolia Cafe. It was a little hippie joint. It wasn’t all veggie but 70-80 % veggie. This was my favorite item to sell and eat. It was made with our special “Love Butter” which is butter, tons of garlic, and Serrano pepper for spice.

Love Veggies.

You can obviously adjust the amounts for a single serving and I know there was more garlic than what was printed.

Some people like it with soy sauce on the side. I like it with fresh Magnolia Salsa. Or any kind of salsa.
Enjoy if your interested.
:pray:t2::heart:

7 Likes

Some green would look much better on plate :laughing: I was going to roast some Brussels sprouts but was in a rush and short on time after work, so mixed up some quick coleslaw instead. Rainbow trout :rainbow:

10 Likes

Fat Olives
Spaghetti and Meatballs
With their 10 hour Ragu Bolognese

10 Likes

You fat-shaming your olives?
Maybe they’re just big-pitted?
Sheesh

9 Likes

Lol you make me laugh.

I agree more pesto!

2 Likes

Omg :flushed: :sweat_smile: :grimacing: silly

2 Likes

Pastrami Reuben and Onion Ring Tower

9 Likes

I got to snap the fuck out of it :scream:
We ordered from a meal prep service on line.
Factor 75.

Southwest chicken bowl. :face_vomiting:
I loaded it with Fritos, so that helped.

At least I got Gelato for later
@Runningfree :joy:
Hope you feel better soon :face_with_thermometer:

4 Likes

Back to a classic, this always hits the spot

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 2).