Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

Åhh, jag skulle aldrig fixa att ha en roommate. Dom gångerna vi faktiskt har tagit in någon här för att hjälpa någon som behövt bo nånstans har jag nästan blivit galen.

1 Like

Tuna pasta
Gluten-free and dairy free.

9 Likes

Pizza night

10 Likes

Whisk and Whisky

I’m a sucker for unusual burgers.
This PB@J Burger had
Ground chuck, sliced pear, creamy Brie (which wasn’t that creamy) jalapeño jam, urfa aioli. ( which I had to look up. Never heard of it) I’ll tell ya. It’s a Turkish chili pepper. Spicy.

It worked. It was very good. I just love a jalapeño jam.

9 Likes

Black Bean and Poblano Quesadillas
With salsa fresca and creamy guacamole

7 Likes

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

I was given some chard from a friends garden so cooked it with some mushrooms and grilled chorizo.

11 Likes

Hmmmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow: you’re definitely brave with that choice. Not my style.

2 Likes

That looks lovely!

2 Likes

I thought you’d at least like the jalapeño jam.
Kelly thought i was crazy too.
I think I ordered it out of spite :rofl:
Like I said. It worked.

It’s Like the lobster burger I use to order in Durango. It had half a tail of lobster meat on it. :yum:

Or that peanut butter bacon banana and jelly one I ordered in Cali. Someone has to order them.

2 Likes

I want to be brave and try the interesting options but usually I don’t. You also have to remember I really don’t like jalapeños.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that about you not liking jalapeños.
I guess we go out to eat so often I can risk it. I probably wouldn’t order it again on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not picky about many things…Jalapeños are just one of the few things. I can usually eat them as poppers or cooked but that’s even a stretch for me.

3 Likes

I put double cream Brie on my burger last night. Was tasty. Plus sautéed mushrooms, bacon, Romaine and dijonnaise.

10 Likes

Now, that sounds delicious!

2 Likes

I had to google the White Balsamic Perls. Give me a break :persevere: who needs it?
Personally I would have put the crab cake, which was great, on a crispy Romain or even Iceberg. The arugula was too woody for a dish like this.
But the chef didn’t ask me.

7 Likes

@Dazercat time for some ribs man :metal:

7 Likes

Got a flank steak marinating for tonight.
I hope you got more than 2 ribs.

6 Likes

Just one for tonight one for tomorrow cooking some steak later this week :wink:

2 Likes

Grilled marinated flank steak

My favorite meat cutting board and knife. :crazy_face: Wrong thread.

With Kelly’s potatoe salad and creamed spinach.
And a Benson bomb.

13 Likes