Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

Bummer. Is it Lent or something already ?
I only do fresh grind since I only have one cup a day. I’m not going to waste it on something that’s not fresh ground. Ethiopian this week. I love sticking my noose in it after I grind it.

1 Like

Did someone say “Garlic” Mmmmmmmm…
Singing my tune! Yum :yum:

1 Like

No, just to see how my body feels. Curious if it helps tummy issues and/or sleep. Plus I am joining a couple other sober friends who are reducing coffee too. I’ll still have green tea :yum:

1 Like

Another spatchcock chicken. A tad crispy :laughing: but tasty. Had mashed potatoes, peas and gravy.

This sour cream is a must in our house. Higher fat (18% m.f.) and doesn’t have the fillers and preservatives the other varieties of the same brand have. I put in the mashed with garlic, salt & a bit of cheese.

5 Likes

I will have to try that in mashed potatoes…sounds amazing. I’ve never seen sour cream like that around here, but maybe I haven’t looked closely enough. Your chicken looks just how I like it! I feel like I can’t ever get mine browned enough without burning. Now I want chicken.

2 Likes

O.M.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! I need that in my life.

1 Like

It was so good :blush:
Leftovers tomorrow. Steak n eggs maybe :thinking:

1 Like

Sweet Chili Chicken Bowl.
With Bells and Peanuts.

It need more spice.
And love a spicy sweet sauce.
This wasn’t it.

6 Likes

40 kcal/ piece gluten free vegan brownie

4 Likes

Zoodles (Zucchini noodles) with Vegan Bolognese

3 Likes

Made another quiche using up some cherry tomatoes, leftover bacon, fresh basil from my plant & mozzarella. I should have put the tomatoes on the top to get a bit browned. They’re hiding underneath all soggy I bet :joy:

:herb:

8 Likes

That looks great! love quiche :heart:. But I’m the only one who likes it here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And I’m still finishing off my flank steak.
Made a salad with bells and broc and red onion and Swiss. Wish I had Blue. Bread n butter pickles and yes. Olive Garden Italian dressing.

Not a big fan of Olive Garden but I love their salad and dressing.

6 Likes

I’m the only one who likes quiche here too. Picky boys (big & little). But I eat it up; great for lunch at the office

2 Likes

Pollo con chile verde (shredded chicken thighs and breasts in tomatillo and serrano sauce), citrus and cilantro slaw, with queso fresco, more cilantro and onion, and avocado. Corn tortillas to pack it into tacos. Soooooo good.

11 Likes

As usual it all looks great Rosa.

1 Like

Rated R. There be blood aspewin

3 Likes

Broiled Cod with garlic butter and capers…

7 Likes

Posted this on the super bowl thread. Didn’t want to leave my foodie buddies out of the loop.

Looks great! A tad over cooked for me though :rofl:
I like it still movin a bit :scream:

1 Like

It looks absolutely delicious, I just have one question. How do you get leftover bacon? No matter how much I buy or make there’s never enough. Everyone always wants more and there has never been any leftovers.

1 Like