Superbowl Sober Sunday

8 Likes

I love The Onion. KC lady here rooting for my Chiefs. Grateful to be sober so I could cook for my son and his friends. Hoping for back to back Super Bowl wins. Grateful for my TS community. Hope you all are staying warm.

4 Likes

tenor 1ff7b8ad88d372516400abaa6c017572_w200

#sendingsomedefensetoKansasforValentinesDay

3 Likes

Just like old times. I guess that makes the jersey I’m wearing a “throwback”!

5 Likes

TOUCHDOWN!!! TB12 to Gronk!!! #GOAT!!! 2x!!!

3 Likes

Ribs with loaded potatoe wedges crispy Buffalo onion straws and blue cheese sauce.

This game is far from over.

4 Likes

Oooooh I’m impressed Eric I am digging it, I’m at work no special treats today

2 Likes

Not really a superbowl guy, just here for the food pictures. :yum:

2 Likes

Mahomes is playing his heart out. MVP!!

Playing his heart out, yes, but the #s aren’t there: 125 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT, 2 sacks. He has to step it up the last 8 min to be MVP.

1 Like

Ya I’m just a softy. They’re missing some starting line men and he’s hurt. And he really is giving it his all. Obviously the stats are all for the GOAT!! :rofl:

1 Like

They aren’t protecting him at all,

He’s trying to beat the Bucs on his own, he’s a blast to watch but fuck, did everyone else forget to show up

2 Likes

The league will be all Mahomes the next 10 years if he stays healthy. This game gives an exclamation point for TB’s career, and from here on it will be Mahomes. His talent is off the chart. Just surround him with more capable players.

2 Likes

There’s lots of good young quarterbacks out there too. They should all be a lot of fun.
Lamar Jackson
Baker Mayfield
Kyler Murray
Josh Allen.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I agree man, the next round of QBs is gonna Make a great 10 years of football

1 Like

I thought I read the 2 starting tackles were out.

1 Like

Correct,

I’m just happy for Bruce Arians he’s a York Pa Native he went thru hell to make it this far he earned this Lombardi

2 Likes

“No risk it no biscuit, You can’t live scared.” said the quarterback whisperer… Glad to see him getting the widespread credit he’s earned over decades of coaching excellence.

1 Like

He is, watch his football life story, he’s truly a very respectable man,

He got kicked out of York Catholic for knocking up his GF, lost scholarships and all, he overcame

1 Like