Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

Mmmm sounds awesome :yum:

1 Like

I saw a little local bakery was going to be selling heart shaped cakes with ganache icing so I ordered one for my little guy. Ok, maybe I’ll eat some too :yum:

5 Likes

Nice! That would be fun to make

1 Like

Fixed it :crazy_face:

Instead of steak night it was enchiladas night. I am not sorry. :crazy_face:
Cheesy Black Bean Enchiladas
Poblano peppers, cilantro, pico,
& lime crema.

5 Likes

Looks delish yum! :yum:

1 Like

thin slice pork in heavy whipping cream and mushrooms

5 Likes

All about wraps lately. The last of the fried chicken (skins removed), avocado, radish, baby greens and almost the last of the spicy cilantro slaw. Delicioso!

7 Likes

Lox and Onion omelette again.
I think it just looks so pretty I’ll post it one more time.
Unless I change my mind :crazy_face:

And Chompies Marble Rye.

6 Likes

I had accumulated a bunch of chicken bones and parts, so I made chicken stock this morning, and now we’ve got some seriously flavorful chicken soup with potatoes for the starch instead of noodles or rice. I had a bunch of baby potatoes that were growing in my pantry so I used them in this. A half lemon squeezed in, too. Not much to look at, but just in time for the weather outside.

6 Likes

Baked potato night. Mine has some chili, chives, broccoli and queso fresco. Hubby got the works, sigh. Lucky.

7 Likes

I don’t see the baker? There’s a tater under all that?:crazy_face:

We’re doing Mexican again. :yum:
Beef Flautas
With Pico Lime Crema and Guacamole

I’ll be posting my favorite Migas breakfast tomorrow
Can’t wait. I love migas.

6 Likes

I know, right?! Your flautas look good. Do you bake them?

1 Like

Yes I bake them.
And thanks.

1 Like

Hello everyone my friend Matt intreduced me to this group.I see that love to cook,try New things.Let me intreduce my self im Ivan,im 17 years old,im going to coulinary school im Zagreb Croatia i love to cook at home,in school,or in restaurant,but for now i can’t because of Covid 19.I Will post my photos and explain it on details.

1 Like

Nice! I’m far from a gourmet cook. So my photos are not that great :joy: But I love to cook and eat! So fun to check out food from around the world :grinning:

1 Like

You’re both wrong. It’s cottage pie. And you can put greenbeans and velveeta cheese in cottage pie, it’d still be cottage pie

1 Like

Valentine’s breakfast for my little guy. Heart-shaped banana oat pancakes with ground chia/flax :heart:

4 Likes

Im missing Nova Scotia these last few days so going to go get myself an eastcoast style donair from a local place near by lol

1 Like

Yum! Have one for me. Haven’t had one in about 7 years. I’m also missing fried while belly Digby clams :yum:

1 Like