Foodies Unite #3 (trigger warning food) (Part 1)

Lemon Thyme Pork
With roasted veggies and garlic rice.

3 Likes

Wha…? Are the beef stew leftovers all gone? :joy: :hushed:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: they are now. :wastebasket: Just couldn’t face it anymore.
:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

LOL. I’m so glad you posted all the pics, because I was actually craving it with your first pic, but then I got to vicariously experience the beef-stew-leftover-saga. And I’m grateful I don’t have a bucket of stew in my frig to work through :joy:
I’d still swing around your driveway for takeout though! :orange_heart:

1 Like

I’ll let you know next time we make it. It’s hard making a batch for just for 2. And I don’t think beef stew freezes well.

1 Like

More eggs :joy: with wilted arugula on my homemade Italian parm bread. I should just get some laying hens :thinking:

9 Likes

Yes, you should, if only so I can live vicariously through you! :rooster:

1 Like

Chicken Tiki Marsala

6 Likes

Last night’s dinner Cajun Chicken Pasta

Ofc gluten and dairy free.
Now I’ve got myself into making a dessert everyday too.

7 Likes

Finally getting an appetite! My late breakfast today, pumpernickel with avocado, hard egg, cholula hot sauce and baby greens.

7 Likes

Looks great!! Love me a good pumpernickel. It’s been a really long time. Just got some Chompies Rye. Maybe you remember that from when you lived out here. Tucson right?

1 Like

Yes! Chompies is good stuff!!! Yeah, I was in Tucson.

1 Like

Tonight’s dessert, vegan gluten-free mudcake.

4 Likes

Ya they sell their bread at our Frys up here. When we lived in Anthem we’d make the Journey to Glendale once and awhile for a Reuben. Or their Corned Beef Hash and Eggs.
I miss a good Deli.

This soup is amazing! Sometimes the things you throw together last minute are the best!

6 cloves of garlic, veggie stock, turmeric, ginger, cumin, bay leaves.
Carrots, potatoes, onions, garbanzos.

We’re having a blizzard, why not?

8 Likes

That sure sounds like it would cure what ails ya! Lovely.

1 Like

Apologies, but fuck that sounds so good. that is exactly what i want to eat right now.
just wish i could swing around the EarnIt Cafe and get some to go…

2 Likes

Come on over!

5 Likes

It’s here! Happy early birthday to me!

5 Likes

Yay!! I have an instant pot but a different model. Look forward to your recipes so I can copy :joy:

1 Like